Meets & Gatherings Having a meet or gathering? Looking for one? Let your fellow enthusiasts know! Got pictures from a meet? Post 'em here too. We love pics!

Southern Ontario

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2010, 10:58 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default Southern Ontario

Anyone interested in a meet in southern ontario? Doesn't have to be Monte's only. Friends/family are more than welcome to bring their rides too. It would be better if this happened before winter. Since some people put their car away for winter. And as most of us Ontarian's know, travelling the 401 in winter isn't fun.

I'm in Windsor, but I'd be willing to meet in a more convenient location depending on who's interested.

Old 12-13-2010, 05:11 PM
Default Windsor

Hey Taz, just purchased a 2006 Monte Carlo SS and am totally new to it, and I am not afraid to admit I dont know a whole ton about cars maybe enough to get by, and I'm from windsor and am definitely interested in meeting people with Montes and learn about the ride.

Cheers,
J Parks

Old 12-13-2010, 05:17 PM

Can't spell PIMP without an MP
Monte Of The Month -- November 2010
2010 Monte Of The Year
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

J... Welcome to the forum. GREAT choice in rides.

Old 12-15-2010, 10:47 AM
Taz

15 Year Member

Welcome J!

I end up in LaSalle quite often. Get my Monte serviced at Reaume's. If you see a red Dale Jr edition Monte with personalized plates around the area, it's probably me.

Old 12-16-2010, 10:45 AM

hey thanks for the friendly hello i look forward to meeting you guys and learning about my monte i love it so far and can't wait to show it off, especially with the guidance of you guys.

my e-mail should be on my profile if you ever want to get a hold of me right away it's attached to my Blackberry and i don't know when you guys get together or anything like that but i hope to one day join in

Old 02-01-2011, 10:34 AM
Taz

15 Year Member

A possible meet was brought up in one of the new member's threads. A meet for anyone interested to meet in Ontario.

We have a number of members scattered throughout Ontario. I'm in Windsor. JuniorCar is in London. There are others in the GTA, Ottawa, Brampton, etc...

I would love to have a meet with anyone interested sometime during the warm months. We can all discuss what dates are best for everyone. And the location. I made the suggestion that maybe a central location like London be a great place to get together. But I'm open to suggestions if that doesn't work for people.

Thoughts???

Ideas???

Old 03-01-2011, 05:55 PM
Taz

15 Year Member

Bump for the previous post.

I'd really like to get a meet going in southern Ontario. Most likely London, but willing to discuss other locations if it works better for everyone interested.

I'd like to do it during the warm months obviously. Nobody likes having a car meet in the snow. lol.

If interested, when would it work best for you?

Old 03-02-2011, 08:33 AM

Monte of the Month -- August 2013
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Taz
Bump for the previous post.

I'd really like to get a meet going in southern Ontario. Most likely London, but willing to discuss other locations if it works better for everyone interested.

I'd like to do it during the warm months obviously. Nobody likes having a car meet in the snow. lol.

If interested, when would it work best for you?
Well Taz, we could be waiting a while for those warm months. The radio, tv news were all saying we might have 3 more months of cold rainy weather in Ontario. Weather people usually wrong but who knows... As long as the suns out and its not snowing I dont really mind any day.

Old 03-03-2011, 07:23 AM
Taz

15 Year Member

3 more months? Bite your tongue. No way we're getting snow in june.
But while we're on the subject. How's that prediction of an early spring by that stupid groundhog?

Anyone else feel like driving to Wiarton and cooking that damn rodent?

Old 03-03-2011, 10:59 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2013
15 Year Member

The BudChev won't likely be out of storage this month - maybe in April. Definately by May. Without my car I am a mere mortal...

Quick Reply: Southern Ontario