Meets & Gatherings Having a meet or gathering? Looking for one? Let your fellow enthusiasts know! Got pictures from a meet? Post 'em here too. We love pics!

Peeps in the Midwest =D

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2009, 09:27 PM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2010
Default Peeps in the Midwest =D

Heyy guys! So I feel kinda lonely down here in Florida since like few to none of the members are around this area (lol) but there are a ton it seems like near the area I'm from (aka Missouri) soooo I know this is really early but would anyone in the Midwest be down to maybe finding a place in Missouri or Illinois to get together over the summer (since i'm bringing my car up there in the summer) to chill and what not??? If anyone is interest most def let me know so I can start planning =D thanks!

Old 11-01-2009, 10:11 PM
Monte Of The Month -- February 2009
2009 Monte Of The Year
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

july 25, 2010

this was from last year, but as far as i know it's held july 25
https://montecarloforum.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=11167

Last edited by nemesis; 11-01-2009 at 10:13 PM.
Old 11-01-2009, 10:15 PM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month -- November 2009
3 Year Member
Default midwestern gathering

Brittany I know we have a large group up here in the northeastern corner of Illinios & southeastern Wisconsin who will attemp to meet up during the show season. we'll keep in touch. Jarhead

Old 11-01-2009, 10:19 PM

cool cool. it may be hard for me to come ALL the way up to northern IL just bcuz i'll already be rackin up tons of miles on my car from driving it up from florida in the first place but i'll see what i can do for sure =D

Old 11-01-2009, 10:38 PM

That sounds like a good time. I wish it was not such a long haul from western new york.

Old 11-02-2009, 07:38 AM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month -- November 2009
3 Year Member

Brittany theres always St louis , Springfield, Rockford, Peoria and the list could go on. Chicago area shows are fine but we should also see what there is down state or closer to your area. What area of missery are you from? I did three months of heavy equiptment school playing in the clay down at Ft. leonardwood and a few weekends in the Osarks as well as a few nights down on the waterfront under the arch..very kool. Jarhead

Old 11-02-2009, 09:01 AM

Originally Posted by jarheadbobandmax
Brittany theres always St louis , Springfield, Rockford, Peoria and the list could go on. Chicago area shows are fine but we should also see what there is down state or closer to your area. What area of missery are you from? I did three months of heavy equiptment school playing in the clay down at Ft. leonardwood and a few weekends in the Osarks as well as a few nights down on the waterfront under the arch..very kool. Jarhead
Well Saint Louis would be the easiest for me most def since I only live like an hour from there lol. I was actually born in Saint Louis county but I lived in Troy for over 13 years but my parents now live in Wentzville so yeah kinda in that area is what i'm most familiar with but i'm willing to go down closer to Saint Louis or maybe we could meet at Midnight Madness or something else across the river (but not in East Saint Louis lol) I'm not super comfortable in the city but like I said I'm willing to go closer for a meet up.

Really? My b/f Blake is based at Ft. Leonardwood right now.

Old 11-02-2009, 11:04 AM

hey i'm from wentzville!

Old 11-02-2009, 11:59 AM

Originally Posted by jimbo7
hey i'm from wentzville!
ha really? my parents just moved there in like june or july of this past summer. but i use to go there all the time to chill and shop at best buy or target

Old 11-02-2009, 03:15 PM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month -- October 2010

Ill travel down to southern wi and northern IL!!! Let me know!!

Quick Reply: Peeps in the Midwest =D