Meets & Gatherings Having a meet or gathering? Looking for one? Let your fellow enthusiasts know! Got pictures from a meet? Post 'em here too. We love pics!

nastalgia days NORTHEASTERN ILLINIOS

Old 06-02-2010, 07:33 PM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month -- November 2009
3 Year Member
Default nastalgia days NORTHEASTERN ILLINIOS

http://www.nostalgiadays.com/
pre registration ends june 7th
$10 and you will sit with your class and be entered in judging. registration after 10th will not sit in class or be judged....

Old 06-02-2010, 10:19 PM
Monte Of The Month -- February 2009
2009 Monte Of The Year
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

i wonder will they know if i select (H) stock 1990- present??? LOL

Old 06-03-2010, 05:48 AM
Photobucket
3 Year Member

Ryan all I did was circle "H" in the upper and sent it in. I'm hopeing they just assign a number of spots per class and we (all three) would be able to park together......do we know if our freind from wonder lake is comming?

Old 06-03-2010, 07:46 PM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member

So you all aren't going to Nationals this year?

Old 06-03-2010, 08:02 PM
Photobucket
3 Year Member

Amy I hadn't planned on going to the nationals with them falling on the same week as nastalgia days...The 24th is also my birthday so I'm staying in town

Old 06-03-2010, 08:13 PM
THE JUDGE
10 Year Member

That's cool, I'm not a big fan of Nostalgia Days anymore. Ever since they moved it to Sheridan Road it has been poorly organized (or at least the first year they had it in that location). If I were to stay in town I would go to this big show in Glenview on Sat and Wauconda Days on Sun.

Old 06-03-2010, 08:41 PM
Monte Of The Month -- February 2009
2009 Monte Of The Year

i was planning for the national too until i found out it was on same day also this is something me and my father been working on as far as modding our cars. he never take his car to the show before and this will be his first. i kinda want to spend more time with him. life is short ya know!! i have a monte carlo and he have a grand prix guess that wouldn't work out for one of us for the national LOL. i plan to go to the other monte carlo in st. louis in the fall tho.

Old 06-03-2010, 09:36 PM
Photobucket
3 Year Member

Originally Posted by AwesomeSS
That's cool, I'm not a big fan of Nostalgia Days anymore. Ever since they moved it to Sheridan Road it has been poorly organized (or at least the first year they had it in that location). If I were to stay in town I would go to this big show in Glenview on Sat and Wauconda Days on Sun.
Amy my neighbor is on the N.D. board and agreed the first year on sheridan wasn't organized and poorley managed. ..he states now that they have the classes better placed and the pre-registration allows them to allot the needed slots per class without overlap or confusion...Sheridan rd from south Zion to the stateline has just been completely repaved so I'm looking forward to it. This will be a show my wife and daughters attend and will give my father-n-law a chance to stop by, he's been more involved latley with the jarhead panels and wants to see what else is out at the show. I do plan on going to other shows out your way later in the summer. is there a link for dates?

Old 06-03-2010, 09:44 PM
THE JUDGE
10 Year Member

Yep - here is a link to the website for Black Dog Promotions. Have you ever gone to any of the Skips shows at the Lake County Fairgrounds in Grayslake? They have one this Sunday and they are alot of fun too + there is a swap meet.
http://www.blackdogcarshows.com/

Old 06-03-2010, 10:04 PM
Photobucket
3 Year Member

Outside of zion , harbor and Waukegan(aka lil cuba) I haven't attended many shows. my interior is stripped out of the monte right now so I'm not showing until N.D. need to paint the panels and replace the headliner..add a trunk panel and box out my lower trunk simular to Mod Waynes and hang several miniture insignia badges..kind-of making the trunk a display case of samples of my work. believe it or not with all the panels I've made I don't have anything in my trunk. Is there a link for the fairgrounds show? sounds interesting

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: nastalgia days NORTHEASTERN ILLINIOS