Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   Meets & Gatherings (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/meets-gatherings-31/)
-   -   Michigan Michigan Club Formation (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/meets-gatherings-31/michigan-club-formation-45280/)

06mistreSS 11-16-2013 02:10 PM

Haha the seat heater felt nice on the way home. :thumbsup:

Good seeing you guys again this morning. Sounds like we have the ball rolling and have a pretty solid direction.

STUMPMI 11-16-2013 02:17 PM

Originally Posted by Tadcaster (Post 581926)
Yep was a good meeting.

Now if could just get Matt to wear some clothes :rotfl:

X2!:rotfl:

I bet the heated seats did feel really good Matt:).

Maybe we could incorporate Matt in his Shorts and T shirt into the Logo?:rotfl:

06mistreSS 11-17-2013 09:14 AM

We officially own the domain name as of yesterday and the very rough and crude website/forum looks like it is up and running now. Ryan stated we have a few options regarding the website and forum software so what we have now is nothing fancy as it's just the foundation.

I'm going to see about starting the development of a logo today.

If it's okay with you guys, I'd like to create the Facebook page. I'm considering a few different directions with that but it should be there soon.

2004DE_JR 11-17-2013 10:04 AM

Matt,
Please start the Facebook page. I will help out just let me know. Also I think we should be able to log on to that page and approve any new members. I think we need to start working on some by laws for member ship. I will PM you my Facebook and my email address. If any of the rest of the guys who met yesterday want my info just PM me on here.

06mistreSS 11-18-2013 07:15 AM

Okay guys, the website is up and running (thank you to Ryan and Andrew for helping with that) and obviously it's still in its beginning stages, and is a great start, but it will come together nicely as we move forward. I'm liking where it's headed and It'll look nice with our logo on there.

I have the Facebook Page up with basic information and a rough logo (to do the job) for now. I'll probably play around with it some more before we settle on a real logo.

Speaking of logo, I did some logo work yesterday. Nothing yet to show but ideas are physically on paper.

The_Maniac 11-18-2013 10:33 AM

Glad to see you guys are getting traction on a local Monte club!! Congrats!!

2004DE_JR 11-18-2013 07:01 PM

matt how do we add members ETC pm me

slowmontecarlo 11-19-2013 01:31 AM

What do you mean by how do we add members? They have to register themselves. You can do that by going to forum, then register.

The site is coming along very nicely though!:thumbsup:

06mistreSS 11-20-2013 11:56 AM

Originally Posted by The_Maniac (Post 582128)
Glad to see you guys are getting traction on a local Monte club!! Congrats!!

Thanks Jason! If you haven't been over to the site in a little while, it's moving along very nicely. Feel free to register as well; may not be in Michigan but you're in the surrounding Great Lakes region and that's our target area.

STUMPMI 11-20-2013 12:08 PM

The site is comeing along very nicely!

Matt:
Thanks for posting some pics of my Monte on there.:thumbsup:
They look great by the way...:D

I just cant seem to get them to copy to my picture folder in my computer...
I want to change my avatar on the MMCC to the first pic .... But I cant figure out for the life of me "how" to copy the pic to my computer???? So I can resize it to fit the parameters to be my Avatar.:rolleyes: