Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   Meets & Gatherings (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/meets-gatherings-31/)
-   -   Mentor-on-the-Lake, Ohio Car Show - Aug 31, 2013 (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/meets-gatherings-31/mentor-lake-ohio-car-show-aug-31-2013-a-44191/)

The_Maniac 08-27-2013 11:54 AM

FYI - For those coming in from a good distance away. If you need to use a car wash, there is a set of pressure washers that takes quarters and credit cars (sad when you need a credit card for something so simple, but the rates keep going up).

They are on the corner of Lakeshore and rt306 (Reynold's road), behind the Pizza Hut.

Once done at the car wash, get back on 306/Reynold's road heading North (towards the lake). When you get to the stop sign, go straight, this turns into Salida road. Follow Salida until the traffic light. At the traffic light is Andrews road, make a left and keep going north on Andrews, you will see the car show as you near the end of Andrews rd.

Hope this helps anyone coming out :)

03SSChevyFun 08-28-2013 03:18 PM

I am going to have to regretfully withdraw my attendance from the show :( I have to work the morning on saturday (end of month at a bank sucks), and my fiance is comming home as well after being gone for nearly 3 months for her job, so I will be spending the remainder of the day with her and her family. I hope to meet you all at a future show sometime hopefully this year, but if not, there's always next year! Have fun guys.

Space 08-28-2013 04:23 PM

Hi Mod `Jason,
I'm sorry I can't make it this year either :(
http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/sad/sad-...miley-face.gif
I do wish you & member's Sunshine &
a great time & show.
We will be looking forward to your review
and hopefully some pictures for us that
are unable to attend this Super Event :)
I hope there's enough space for everyone :rotfl:
I think there's 2 much space on the MCF, so
would someone go make a post & fill in some
empty space > Thank You :)

The_Maniac 08-28-2013 06:23 PM

No worries gang! I just hope the rain stays away (last I saw, it looked like we just might skate through like last year, no rain, but a slightly overcast day to save from getting baked in the sun).

STUMPMI 08-29-2013 09:21 PM

Originally Posted by The_Maniac (Post 567169)
No worries gang! I just hope the rain stays away (last I saw, it looked like we just might skate through like last year, no rain, but a slightly overcast day to save from getting baked in the sun).

T Minus 2 days and counting.......

Finally got the Monte Dressed up (Washed and Waxed) all that's left is some minor Vacuuming on the interior and I believe I will be good to go! Unfortunately today... as I was returning home from giving it a much needed wash, The top radiator hose poped a fountain style leak! Fortunately... I was at Oreilys when I discovered it!... Thankfully Kurt (My neighbor that works there) did me a favor and changed it out for me. He's aware of my Back injury... Then...Forunately my Step son Philip (Who fixed my rust issue) came by and waxed it for me!:thumbsup: I helped minimally... But....Its near ready to go!... I think I can actually start to get excited!!!!

Jason:
Thanks for the heads up on the weather! as long as it holds out.... We should have a great Show!!!

The_Maniac 08-29-2013 09:39 PM

Weather.com is calling for 50% chance of scattered storms. Sadly, at least for my region, it's hard to say what will really happen. We have had some rain already this week. A friend of mine and I are speculating this to be a good weekend!!

STUMPMI 08-29-2013 09:43 PM

Originally Posted by The_Maniac (Post 567392)
Weather.com is calling for 50% chance of scattered storms. Sadly, at least for my region, it's hard to say what will really happen. We have had some rain already this week. A friend of mine and I are speculating this to be a good weekend!!

It better be! I busted my butt sweating maybe 10 lbs off in the heat and humidity!!!!:rotfl:

Keepn the fingers crossed!

Jason:
Does your black box also reset the running of the cooling fans?

They use to run a bit after I shut the car off.... I don't know when this feature quit working.... But Im curious if you know how to adjust it back to "Normal"?