Meets & Gatherings Having a meet or gathering? Looking for one? Let your fellow enthusiasts know! Got pictures from a meet? Post 'em here too. We love pics!

Dub show az

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2009, 12:13 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2009
Default Dub show az

GOING TO DUB SHOW 2009 JUNE 13TH THIS SATURDAY

It should be alot of fun, Me and four other car club members will be showing at this years dub show at the PHOENIX Convention Center.

I will be doing the Nascar Theme around my car at DUB showing the Transformers Monte Carlo off Proudly.

I am gonna put a toy ray track up by the car and pictures of dale jr up and the nascar flags around the car. I am gonna try to come up with a Pit Stop Display theme If I can get it together in time, if not I have a good display already but gonna try to up it this show.

I want to put a Jack under the car and do a tool box and maybe was thinking of putting my Falken used 20 inch tires around each corner of my car like the tires were changed, If I can Get somebody to follow me with a truck to take some of this stuff, we will see how it works out and what I can do within the time leading up to the show only two days to detail wash the night before the show and one night to make sure the display is in order and do some touch up work as well.

I know its very hard to win at Dub so I am not going with the Idea of winning, it be great to win but should be alot of fun and a learning experieance for next year and hopefully I can make some good contacts and maybe gain a sponsor. I will take alot of pictures of the show.

Should be fun, I hope the next two days don't go by two fast lol.