Meets & Gatherings Having a meet or gathering? Looking for one? Let your fellow enthusiasts know! Got pictures from a meet? Post 'em here too. We love pics!

Detroit - mi

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2010, 05:15 PM
Default Detroit - mi

I've noticed a few members here are around the Detroit area, and I think we can arrange a Gratoit, Mt. Clemens night, or Woodward cruise this summer. I think a good time line for this would be mid August possibly around the 14th or 20th. Who wants to meet up and chill? I think Mt. Clem is every wednesday and friday car show nights, and the actual Woodward Dream Cruise is the 21st (even though it's like 2 weeks long). I've always gone to the dream cruise to just check the show out. I've never driven in it, but I guess we would have to if there is pack of 5 Montes' or so.

Old 07-15-2010, 08:34 PM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2011
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

I probably will not be able to make this sadly I like Monte gatherings too. If something changes though I'll let you know.

Old 07-16-2010, 04:30 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2007
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

There USED to be a Monte Carlo get together and cruise just for the Monte's. Here is the link I have:
http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/...CarloCruizers/

There ALSO used to be a group nick named MMG in the Detroit area that had meets in Warren, but they also have faded away since Andrea moved west:
http://montemill.com/

I KNOW there is interest, just doesn't seem to be anyone heading anything up right now. It's a shame.

Old 07-16-2010, 01:41 PM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2009
I'M NOT OLD, I'M JUST WELL MARINATED.
5 Year Member

WOW! Your not kidding about MMG dying out. What at trip.

Old 07-16-2010, 08:56 PM

Gratiot or woodward, I'm in. August anytime, I'm in. I think woodward might be a little more fun just because there are so many cars/clubs already out there cruising religiously. (Or maybe woodward til dark then a late gratiot move?) Either way...

Old 07-18-2010, 06:38 PM

I am in, Let's get the date and location locked in and we will be all set. Sounds like some fun. Too bad about MMG, I went to a couple of them. Nice bunch of people this includes RocknSS04.

Old 07-19-2010, 05:56 PM
Thumbs up

Rockin SS I also know Andrea, she was a cool chick.

Zipper how familiar are you with Hesperia Mi? Does the last name Barnes ring a bell?

Sir Monte & PUNK LIFE lets work on a solid date for something around the time of the Dream Cruise. Its duration is almost 2 weeks long now, so options are open for me.

Three is company, but if anyone else wants to join us your more than welcome.

Old 07-19-2010, 09:04 PM

Depending on the date, I may make it.

Old 07-21-2010, 06:13 PM

Let's do this Buddeo! August 14th or 20th would be great for me, I live close to both locations. The 20th is actually the day before woodward cruise. What looks good for you guys? Also Paranoidvengence throw a date at us that's good for you...

Quick Reply: Detroit - mi