Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   Meets & Gatherings (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/meets-gatherings-31/)
-   -   AZ head count. (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/meets-gatherings-31/az-head-count-30091/)

Ricks 2006 SS 03-28-2013 04:41 PM

Originally Posted by RedMontess (Post 537477)
I havn't made it out to the Mixteca show in a while. But I am thinking I'll go on Friday. Got a show at Sanderson Ford on Saturday if anybody wants to meet up at either of those events

What time is that Sanderson Ford show ? I was at K mart fri & Sat for a few hrs each day. No MONTE's to speak of :nono:

RedMontess 04-02-2013 08:18 PM

Originally Posted by Pneuma001 (Post 537638)
From my experience the Mixteca show on Friday is pretty small. Maybe 40 cars and not a whole lot of other spectators. About a quarter of them were the Mustang car club.

I may swing by the Sanderson Ford show, though my Monte will be at the body shop... someone backed into me in a parking lot. :mad:

What time is the show?

Its not as big as on Saturday, but it's starting to pick up steam. probably 2/3 of what we see on Saturday.

I know it's too late now, but that show at Sanderson was at 9... sorry!

Pneuma001 04-03-2013 11:15 PM

I finally found a page that said 11am - 3pm for the Sanderson show. I found your Monte there but I missed ya. Left my card in your center console.

Got my Monte back from the body shop today. Planning on being at the Mixteca show Saturday. Who else will be there?

RedMontess 04-06-2013 01:38 PM

Didnt get your card... but i will probablyhead down there tonight

Pneuma001 04-08-2013 11:29 AM

I didn't show up till 8pm and I missed everyone again apparently. I think maybe we should identify a more specific place to meet up. Maybe the East side of the parking lot? That way we know where to look and can find each other.

This Saturday, April 13th, there will be no official cruise in at Mixteca (67th & Bell). The cruise this weekend is on Central around Park Central Mall (Central just North of Thomas Rd).

Zuzmaw 04-19-2013 01:22 AM

I'm moving to Phoenix this summer.

I plan to do a rebuild on my car ever since I found out the body man I hired was a fraud.

ZIPPY02 04-19-2013 07:47 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Maw (Post 543868)
I'm moving to Phoenix this summer.

I plan to do a rebuild on my car ever since I found out the body man I hired was a fraud.

A fraud body man, lol it's sad so many people out there who take your money and run, giving you just enough to keep you coming back until your on to them and pull the plug. makes it tough for new guys without a reputation to get a start. Hope you did not get beat up to bad.

I lived in Phoenix for 08 years, get ready for some heat, it's hotter than a snakes azz in a wagon rut most days. It's hotter than the surface of the sun (From Good Morning Vietnam) But it's a dry heat.... :)

Attachment 32905

Zuzmaw 04-20-2013 03:03 PM

Originally Posted by ZIPPY02 (Post 543904)
A fraud body man, lol it's sad so many people out there who take your money and run, giving you just enough to keep you coming back until your on to them and pull the plug. makes it tough for new guys without a reputation to get a start. Hope you did not get beat up to bad.

I lived in Phoenix for 08 years, get ready for some heat, it's hotter than a snakes azz in a wagon rut most days. It's hotter than the surface of the sun (From Good Morning Vietnam) But it's a dry heat.... :)

The bodyman did a great job welding metal on the fenders, especially the front quarter panels as those are almost irreplaceable. Worst case scenario I have to sand everything down, re-seal the windshield properly, and perhaps use no more than a cubic inch of bondo altogether. He lied about certain rust areas like between the roof panel and windshield.

Long term goal anyway is to have a cowl induction hood, black SS stripes, and a ZZ502 w/ Th400. Same color.

My step-father worked at one of the Phoenix Mercedes Benz dealerships, detailing exotics and so on. I'm hoping he has a few contacts that can assist me in restoring it.

I love the Phoenix climate. Cars take forever to rust, my allergies are not bothered, and it's not humid like Houston.

RedMontess 05-07-2013 06:14 PM

But you are picking a horrible time to move. 110+ dry or not, is still very hot!

On a separate note... Lets get some representation at Mixteca (67th and bell) again this weekend! I plan on being there Friday and possibly Saturday

Pneuma001 05-09-2013 10:20 AM

I plan on being there Saturday night, after dark. I'd like to show off my new lights.