Meets & Gatherings Having a meet or gathering? Looking for one? Let your fellow enthusiasts know! Got pictures from a meet? Post 'em here too. We love pics!

Anyone from North Eastern PA?

Old 02-22-2009, 06:03 PM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2009
I'M NOT OLD, I'M JUST WELL MARINATED.
5 Year Member
Default Anyone from North Eastern PA?

I'm driving out to the Allentown area in 3 weeks (not really where i wanted to go, but its all political) and was wondering if anyone wanted to meet up for lunch or diner. We should be getting there early Sun 15th and leaving the 18th back to OK.

On the way back, we might be stopping at the Brickyard and take pics.

Anyone interested, let me know either here or in PM and maybe we can have a little get-together.

JJ

Old 03-08-2009, 09:39 AM

5 Year Member

I'll be going up I-44 to St Louis. Then I-70 to Indianapolis, Columbus, near Pittsburgh, Harrisburg, and arriving at Allentown.

Were leaving Fri right after work. Not really sure where were going to stop, but will be taking power naps till we get close to Pa. Then were going to spend the night Sat.. Then Sun Get to Allentown and see family.

Monday and Tues, were going to see other family in the same area and Wed, were heading to the Poconos and working our way back to Ok that same day.

Now JJ's vacation starts.

Were going to be stopping at Indianapolis on the way back and take pics. For that matter, were going to be stopping everywhere and taking pics. I know that were going to be spending the night somewhere, but not sure where....yet.

What you got in mind Cort?

Old 03-13-2009, 03:47 PM

5 Year Member

Well everyone, i'm outa here for a week. Getting to hit the road at 5 and should arrive in PA. Sat afternoon. I can just imagine all the catching up i will have to do.

Everyone one have fun and keep those Montes rollin.

Peace out

JJ