Meets & Gatherings Having a meet or gathering? Looking for one? Let your fellow enthusiasts know! Got pictures from a meet? Post 'em here too. We love pics!

3rd Annual Midwest Monte Carlo Gathering

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2009, 07:03 PM

Hope to see alot of you MCF'ers at the show! Sounds like it's going to be a blast.

Old 04-21-2009, 06:35 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

ttt, is anyone planning on going to the NMCOA nationals this year? Not the same show or same time, but fairly close to each other for location. I am attending both, just curious if anyone had plans for either one yet.

Old 05-22-2009, 03:40 PM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2011
10 Year Member

I might actually be in town on those dates....

and I have friends in collinsville (and stl) so no hotel fees for me! haha

but do you have to be a member to go, or if not is there some fee at the door? I know there is a website to get more info right?

sorry a little offtopic, but bumped again

Old 05-24-2009, 11:37 PM
10 Year Member

The NMCOA convention which is held in Collinsville this year is a members only show. You have to be a current member of the NMCOA which is $35 a year I believe and there is also a $35 entry fee for the actual show to enter your car. The Midwest Monte Carlo Gathering in St. Louis is open to all Monte Carlo's, no membership required, for $15 which includes a pizza lunch. I have only missed one of the NMCOA conventions since I started going in 2001 and even though it requires being a member and a larger entry fee, the price has never stopped me from going. It is a great show and a great bunch of people and cars to meet and see. I host the Midwest Monte Carlo Gathering and the main objective for it is the same atmosphere that I have always encountered at the NMCOA conventions but at the same location every year, and at a much cheaper cost for anyone who wants to attend without the commitment of being a member to a club or organization, just an owner of a monte carlo. Hopefully, we can get a good turnout at both events from people on this board as well as other monte carlo boards out there. One more month until Collinsville, 4 more months until St. Louis, I better get started LOL.

Old 06-04-2009, 04:46 PM

i would come but by google map its 10 hours 7 mins from my house LOL!

Old 06-04-2009, 06:06 PM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2009
I'M NOT OLD, I'M JUST WELL MARINATED.
5 Year Member

I'm over 9hr and i plan to be there.

Old 06-29-2009, 08:27 PM
10 Year Member

The block of rooms has been set up for anyone that is interested. Cost is $82 per night. There is also some kind of motorcycle event the same weekend, so anyone thinking they might go should consider reserving a room early.

Old 07-01-2009, 09:04 PM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2009
I'M NOT OLD, I'M JUST WELL MARINATED.
5 Year Member

I just got off the phone and now i have a room reserved for the show. So i am DEFINITELY going. I should be arriving around 1am Sat. We'll be heading back on Sunday morning.

Time to get more mods done on the car.

Quick Reply: 3rd Annual Midwest Monte Carlo Gathering