Meets & Gatherings Having a meet or gathering? Looking for one? Let your fellow enthusiasts know! Got pictures from a meet? Post 'em here too. We love pics!

*** CRUISE RT 66??? ***

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2008, 02:39 PM
Default RE: *** CRUISE RT 66??? ***

I would love to, I've never done any sort of group thing with my car. The only problem is the fact that I'm stuck here in Wyoming and paying my way through school with no debt means I need to try and save some gas.

Old 09-14-2008, 05:20 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

i've looked into route 66. you can run a good portion of it, but alot of it they just put another set of lanes beside and made an interstate out of it which is good economic planning but it took away the ability to run it the way its mean't to be run. it would be a fun run to make, for what you can do of it. i'm sure you already knew all of this. i wish i could join you for a leg of the trip, it would be fun. i think arizona still has all the original roads intactso that would be a good leg

Old 09-29-2008, 05:04 AM

Hi `Cort, its great to read that some members are
Living/Driving their `Dreams
[align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Several of the elderly I grew `up with have told me[/align][align=center]of the TV show, and one of them have the show on DVD.[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]Route 66 (TV series) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Route 66 is an American TV series in which two young men traveled across America . The show ran weekly on CBS from 1960 to 1964. It starred Martin Milner as ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Route_66_(TV_series) - 92k - Similar pages

I wish I was in the position to be involved with a planned trip like that,
but I have other obligations. Maybe in my future.
Look forward to reading how the trip goes for you & others.
EnJoy[/align]

Old 09-29-2008, 08:39 PM

Have driven parts in Arizona. Sounds like a great trip, but I couldn't do it unless it was in the summer. You guys will have a blast I am sure.

Quick Reply: *** CRUISE RT 66??? ***