Nebraska 4th of July Car show in Seward,NE (Nebraska's 4th of July City) - Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Go Back  Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums > Monte Carlo Enthusiast Car Club - (Meets & Gatherings) > Meet & Gathering PICTURES
Reload this Page >

Nebraska 4th of July Car show in Seward,NE (Nebraska's 4th of July City)

Meet & Gathering PICTURES Got pictures from a meet, gathering or car show? Post them in here! We love pics!

Nebraska 4th of July Car show in Seward,NE (Nebraska's 4th of July City)

Old 07-07-2018, 09:46 AM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2017
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default 4th of July Car show in Seward,NE (Nebraska's 4th of July City)

The town of Seward, Nebraska is located on I-80 about 25 miles west of Lincoln, NE a fairly progressive Ag community. This was the first year I was able to make the Car show. All of the previous last 10 years I have been working away from home and never could get back to enter.

I was able to win a 1st Place Trophy and was also complimented many times from car folks on how nice they thought it looked. So I thought I would share a few photo's of my favorites at this show.
45th Aniv. Camaro

Nice 55 Belair

this was a nice 80 Z/28

this was a nice 1972 Chevelle (Heavy Chevy) Version I remember them from back in the 70's I owned a 72 Chevelle too.

Nice Daytona Yellow 69 Camaro I was hoping those 2 on the left wouldn't bump into it.

This one reminded me of Sonny Corleone car in the Godfather movie.

A real nice 70 Chevelle SS 396 Auto, Red Convertible with a white interior

My display from across the street 200 cars at this show.

My display was on the Corner I got there at just the right time.

With the Trophy

Attached Thumbnails 4th of July Car show in Seward,NE (Nebraska's 4th of July City)-img_1199b.jpg   4th of July Car show in Seward,NE (Nebraska's 4th of July City)-img_4967.jpg   4th of July Car show in Seward,NE (Nebraska's 4th of July City)-img_5037.jpg   4th of July Car show in Seward,NE (Nebraska's 4th of July City)-img_4933.jpg   4th of July Car show in Seward,NE (Nebraska's 4th of July City)-img_4944.jpg  

4th of July Car show in Seward,NE (Nebraska's 4th of July City)-img_4957.jpg   4th of July Car show in Seward,NE (Nebraska's 4th of July City)-img_4962.jpg   4th of July Car show in Seward,NE (Nebraska's 4th of July City)-img_4976.jpg   4th of July Car show in Seward,NE (Nebraska's 4th of July City)-img_5031.jpg   4th of July Car show in Seward,NE (Nebraska's 4th of July City)-img_5027.jpg  

4th of July Car show in Seward,NE (Nebraska's 4th of July City)-img_5004.jpg  

Last edited by drivernumber3; 07-07-2018 at 09:49 AM.
Old 07-08-2018, 08:33 AM

Great pictures Dean thanks for sharing. And congrats on the trophy

Search this Thread
Advertising
Featured Sponsors
Vendor Directory

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.