Meet & Gathering PICTURES Got pictures from a meet, gathering or car show? Post them in here! We love pics!

Nebraska 4th of July Car show in Seward,NE (Nebraska's 4th of July City)

Old 07-07-2018, 08:46 AM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2017
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default 4th of July Car show in Seward,NE (Nebraska's 4th of July City)

The town of Seward, Nebraska is located on I-80 about 25 miles west of Lincoln, NE a fairly progressive Ag community. This was the first year I was able to make the Car show. All of the previous last 10 years I have been working away from home and never could get back to enter.

I was able to win a 1st Place Trophy and was also complimented many times from car folks on how nice they thought it looked. So I thought I would share a few photo's of my favorites at this show.
45th Aniv. Camaro

Nice 55 Belair

this was a nice 80 Z/28

this was a nice 1972 Chevelle (Heavy Chevy) Version I remember them from back in the 70's I owned a 72 Chevelle too.

Nice Daytona Yellow 69 Camaro I was hoping those 2 on the left wouldn't bump into it.

This one reminded me of Sonny Corleone car in the Godfather movie.

A real nice 70 Chevelle SS 396 Auto, Red Convertible with a white interior

My display from across the street 200 cars at this show.

My display was on the Corner I got there at just the right time.

With the Trophy

Attached Thumbnails 4th of July Car show in Seward,NE (Nebraska's 4th of July City)-img_1199b.jpg   4th of July Car show in Seward,NE (Nebraska's 4th of July City)-img_4967.jpg   4th of July Car show in Seward,NE (Nebraska's 4th of July City)-img_5037.jpg   4th of July Car show in Seward,NE (Nebraska's 4th of July City)-img_4933.jpg   4th of July Car show in Seward,NE (Nebraska's 4th of July City)-img_4944.jpg  

4th of July Car show in Seward,NE (Nebraska's 4th of July City)-img_4957.jpg   4th of July Car show in Seward,NE (Nebraska's 4th of July City)-img_4962.jpg   4th of July Car show in Seward,NE (Nebraska's 4th of July City)-img_4976.jpg   4th of July Car show in Seward,NE (Nebraska's 4th of July City)-img_5031.jpg   4th of July Car show in Seward,NE (Nebraska's 4th of July City)-img_5027.jpg  

4th of July Car show in Seward,NE (Nebraska's 4th of July City)-img_5004.jpg  

Last edited by drivernumber3; 07-07-2018 at 08:49 AM.
Old 07-08-2018, 07:33 AM

Great pictures Dean thanks for sharing. And congrats on the trophy

Search this Thread
Advertising
Featured Sponsors
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.