MCF Website Problems & Issues This area is for problems or suggestions relating specifically to the MCF site, not the car.

Idea....

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2007, 04:45 AM
Default Idea....

I was wondering if it would be possible to put another division of the forum under "Your Ride"

There is a division for everything except for drivetrain, seeing as how it really doesn't fall under "Engine internals"

So maybe another section right below engine and internals called Drivetrain?

Just a thought.

Old 07-15-2007, 09:16 AM
Default RE: Idea....

[align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Hi Keegan, It's a good [/align][align=center] [/align][align=center]but, I know that it would have to be approved by the MCF Administrator.[/align][align=center]I do know that it takes some type of reprograming, & set up.[/align][align=center]It cost time & money. I know that we are funded by our [/align][align=center]sponsor's, and that is why I also encourage members to click[/align][align=center]the sponsor's link to let them know we support them, so that[/align][align=center]they will continue to support us. They keeps records/counts on the hits.[/align][align=center]I'm sure our Moderator's will discuss this with our Administrator.[/align][align=center]Thanks for try'in to make it better.[/align][align=center]`Space[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]MonteCarloForum.com Contributors

A Message From The Administrators

It is good to have you here Guest and we are pleased that you are thinking about making a contribution. We do not charge anything for you to post messages, post classified ads, etc. We take on all the costs involved such as design, graphics, new features, coding and hosting, but if you feel you would like to make a contribution, donation, then we will be more than grateful! Remember, you are under no obligation to do this, but at the same time we are grateful if you do as it shows that our work here is appreciated.

Donate via PayPal:

Amount:
It is fast and easy.

Donate via Check/Money Order

Being an Upgraded Member does not entitle you to do whatever you like on the Forum, you still have to obey the
rules just like everyone else. Members who fail to keep the rules can have their Upgraded status revoked and there is NO REFUND in this case. Your Contribution is seen as a Donation and a contributor icon is our way of saying 'Thank You'.
[/align][align=center]The `Boss [/align]

[/align]

Old 07-15-2007, 09:24 AM

[align=center]Click below to make a donation to the MCF[/align][align=center]Thanks for your support[/align][align=center][align=center][/align][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]https://montecarloforum.com/contributors/[/align]

Old 07-15-2007, 12:21 PM

Just made a donation. I am glad this website exists.

Old 07-15-2007, 12:40 PM

[align=center]

[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Mr. Keegan,[/align][align=center]I would like to thank you on behalf of the Monte Carlo members,for your massive donation to the[/align][align=center]Monte Carlo Forum.[/align][align=center]If we had more members with your gratitude for a[/align][align=center]informative/friendly site, we could continue to exist,[/align][align=center]and update our site.[/align][align=center]Sincerely,[/align][align=center]Space & the Beach Gang[/align]

Old 07-15-2007, 01:00 PM

haha, oh space, you are quite the joker

NO it wasn't the sperm bank.

Still waiting to hear from a moderator about the whole DriveTrain thing. Cause I have a few questions about transaxle stuff, and dont wanna put it under engine [sm=badidea.gif] lolol

Old 07-15-2007, 08:59 PM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member

sorry, just caught this thread now, i will forward it on to patrick, sounds like a good idea to me

Old 07-16-2007, 11:28 AM

how about this..i will add a drivetrain section, and i will split it into FWD and RWD...thoughts?

Old 07-16-2007, 11:33 AM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member

sounds good to me

thanks patrick

Old 07-16-2007, 11:35 AM

ORIGINAL: Patrick

how about this..i will add a drivetrain section, and i will split it into FWD and RWD...thoughts?
Administrator `Patrick
It's great to see you online. I like your proposal to split.
Thanks for posting, and helping us improve the MCF.
`Space, and the MCF Members

Quick Reply: Idea....