Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   MCF Website Problems & Issues (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/mcf-website-problems-issues-6/)
-   -   Gallery pics on MCF homepage (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/mcf-website-problems-issues-6/gallery-pics-mcf-homepage-12873/)

RickAKATed10 04-02-2009 11:19 AM

Originally Posted by vita (Post 120050)
crap... I posted an album of mine, then to see this thread.

Dear mods,
if the problem could be fixed soon, it would be appreciated. The last thing i need is to never be nominated for motm because everyone has seen my car too much.

Thanks,
your biggest fan - vita.

P.s. I want a new bicycle for xmas. :)

lol!!

Cereal_Killer 04-02-2009 05:29 PM

Hey vita, where'd you get those headlights? I'm assuming their some sort of tint or partial blackout? Either way they look really good.

2003supersport 04-02-2009 09:50 PM

Originally Posted by chibiblacksheep (Post 120026)
Yeah I got tired of seeing your hot air intake with your stock box still intact and cringing with the amount of performance you are probably hindering!!!

:P

OMG i was laughing so hard when i read that! haha.
all those adjetives are so....how you say....perfect!

vita 04-02-2009 11:43 PM

I ended up painting the headlights myself. I couldnt figure out how to open the assembly so I got high durability plastic paint, taped off the area I wanted the light to be coming through, and gave it a few coats. I then wet sanded it and clear coated it a few times. I do touch ups on it once a month to keep it looking good. only a few minutes a month and I got headlights that no one else has. :)

RickAKATed10 04-03-2009 09:24 AM

AHHHH..... Tiggerpaw7 overload!

FIX FIX FIX!

Cereal_Killer 04-03-2009 09:44 AM

Originally Posted by 2003supersport (Post 120127)
OMG i was laughing so hard when i read that! haha.
all those adjetives are so....how you say....perfect!

Haha.... I'm glad you guys had you fun, but that airbox is loooong gone. I had put the picture up there because I liked how clean the engine is. Oh well, a new one's gonna be put up soon.

Anywho, should someone maybe PM an admin with the problem?

And vita, that's really cool. I don't think I'd have the patience to do something like that.

Taz 04-03-2009 11:04 AM

I noticed it this morning.

I'm trying to find how to get them random again. May have to get the techs involved.

Taz 04-03-2009 03:12 PM

Update:

Got an answer from Admin Patrick. All the forums that got the upgrade are doing this. The techs are doing some work that is causing this inconvenience. Hopefully they will have the random pics working again soon.

In the mean time, if you don't care to see the gallery pics at the top of the homepage, click the circle with the two green arrows in the top right corner of the box with the five gallery pics. This will collapse that frame. Clicking it again will expand it again.

RickAKATed10 04-03-2009 04:46 PM

Cool, Taz... Thanks for the update!

Taz 04-03-2009 07:05 PM

Looks like it's Jamie Lyn's turn on the homepage.

Nice T.S. edition J.L.