Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   MCF Website Problems & Issues (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/mcf-website-problems-issues-6/)
-   -   Gallery pics on MCF homepage (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/mcf-website-problems-issues-6/gallery-pics-mcf-homepage-12873/)

RickAKATed10 04-01-2009 04:53 PM

Gallery pics on MCF homepage

Why is the RANDOM gallery pictures not random anymore? I'm tired of seeing this guys Kenwood sticker...

AwesomeSS 04-01-2009 06:35 PM

I was wondering the same thing, not that Cereal_Killer 2001's car isn't cool, I just like seeing variety.

God_Bot 04-01-2009 08:36 PM

Agreed, but now they're all DJ-Sincro's Monte. I liked seeing five different Montes at once. That way I might see one that I've yet to see.

Cereal_Killer 04-01-2009 08:38 PM

Honestly, I agree with you. I see my car all the time, and I like seeing what others have done to theirs.

Anyway, I uploaded my pictures yesterday, and then a few hours later all of mine stayed there.

Then I got home today and all of someone else's Monte was up there. I looked at the pic gallery this new set of pics had just been uploaded. Maybe the forum somehow got switched to the newest album getting the spot? Just my .02 cents.

On a side note, sorry if anyone got tired of seeing my Monte. Not that I could help it but yea....

American_Muscle 04-01-2009 09:53 PM

its cool man nothin you could do about it really. Nice car anyway, I really like the engine bay. Its not stock, but its not overboard either its a nice balance. Do you have the brake pedal with LED's in it or is it just a reflection?

Cereal_Killer 04-01-2009 10:28 PM

Haha thanks!

I got some red aluminum break pedals, so I guess it's somewhat a reflection but it was red to begin with.

And thanks about the engine thing too. Lol. I've heard/seen a lot of people who've blacked out their cars and it looked pretty cool, so I figured why not try the reverse? It's not done yet, but oh well. I'll get there one day.

ChibiBlackSheep 04-02-2009 08:57 AM

Yeah I got tired of seeing your hot air intake with your stock box still intact and cringing with the amount of performance you are probably hindering!!!

:P

RickAKATed10 04-02-2009 09:26 AM

Yeah, your car is nice, so don't get me wrong, I just wanted to report the problem that there is something wrong with this feature. It was better when it was random. Now I will get tired of DJ-Sincro's Monte.

AHHHH! Fix it, please! lol

vita 04-02-2009 10:53 AM

crap... I posted an album of mine, then to see this thread.

Dear Mods,
If the problem could be fixed soon, it would be appreciated. The last thing I need is to never be nominated for MOTM because everyone has seen my car too much.

Thanks,
Your biggest fan - Vita.

P.S. I want a new bicycle for xmas. :)

Cereal_Killer 04-02-2009 11:17 AM

Originally Posted by chibiblacksheep (Post 120026)
Yeah I got tired of seeing your hot air intake with your stock box still intact and cringing with the amount of performance you are probably hindering!!!

:P

That's a really old picture.

I left part of the stock airbox there while I was waiting for a PCM tray to arrive, and then I extended the intake a bit more out of the engine bay.

I've been waiting a while for some good weather to arrive so I can take some new and decent pics, but thanks to Wisconsin I haven't had that chance yet.