MCF Website Problems & Issues This area is for problems or suggestions relating specifically to the MCF site, not the car.

Account Delete

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2010, 10:00 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Smile (Nevermind)

Thank you!

Last edited by athelitextreme; 11-06-2016 at 05:03 PM.
Old 11-15-2010, 07:49 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I can delete your account if you really want me to. But it's not something we like doing. Mainly because there's no going back once it's gone. But also, all your previous posts get creditted to "guest" instead of your username.

Usually when people decide not to be a part of a forum anymore, they simply don't log in anymore. If there's any specific reasons for deleting the account that you wish to discuss in private, I'm more than willing to listen. You can contact me by PM or email by clicking my username at the top of this post.

Old 11-19-2010, 06:58 PM
STILL SLOW
Monte Of The Month -- May 2010
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I feel used.

Old 11-19-2010, 08:33 PM

Lol!!

Old 11-19-2010, 10:40 PM
Taz

15 Year Member

His join date is October 2007. It took 3 years to make that decision? Oh, well. What ever.

As a general rule, I don't like deleting accounts. The way I look at it, if you don't want to be part of the forum anymore, simply don't log in.

When a member's account gets deleted, all their posts remain. But it will show your posts with a user name of "guest". Your user name gets removed from all your posts.

Nobody wants to see threads filled with posts by "guest".

Old 12-20-2010, 08:55 AM
Taz

15 Year Member

Originally Posted by athelitextreme
I joined when I was contemplating buying an 05-06 MC, but I ended up getting something else. There's no reason to get uptight, since I've been forthcoming. I love MC's & I've owned a couple in the past. If I were to be a jerk, I'm sure there are plenty of things that'll get me banned.
Your post got deleted by mistake. But I undeleted it because I want to address your comments, and clarify my post. Neither I or the other two members were getting uptight, nor trying to be jerks. We were simply making light hearted jokes.

The first line in my quote below was meant as a joke. I didn't intend it to be mean. Sorry if it came off that way. Perhaps if I used smilies or worded it differently, my intent would've been clearer. After reading it again, it does sound like I'm being kind of a jerk. I can admit when I make a mistake. Sorry.

The rest of the post is simply meant to be friendly info. No anger or upset feelings on my part.

I can delete your account if you REALLY want me to. But I don't like deleting accounts since it's not reversible. If you ever change your mind sometime in the future. Plus it takes your name off of all your posts, and replaces it with "guest".

Personally, I like to see people get the credit they deserve for their posts.

Hope this clears up any mis-understanding. Sorry if my previous post was worded badly.

Originally Posted by Taz
His join date is October 2007. It took 3 years to make that decision? Oh, well. What ever.

As a general rule, I don't like deleting accounts. The way I look at it, if you don't want to be part of the forum anymore, simply don't log in.

When a member's account gets deleted, all their posts remain. But it will show your posts with a user name of "guest". Your user name gets removed from all your posts.

Nobody wants to see threads filled with posts by "guest".

Old 07-28-2014, 01:15 PM

I sold my monte carlo. I'll never own a g-body again. Please remove my inactive account. Thank you.

Old 07-28-2014, 02:11 PM
Cool Thanks 4 letting us know > Good Luck <

Originally Posted by Krakenaru
I sold my monte carlo. I'll never own a g-body again. Please remove my inactive account. Thank you.

Hi Krakenaru,
Sorry you had a problem with your g-body Monte Carlo , but happy you sold it `if you didn't like it.

If you have time, please let us know why ?
I think some cars (vehicles are like a marriage ) > Some just aren't meant to `be ? It is easier to divorce a car then it is a person 4>Sure I hope you got a good settlement on your sale...

Are you still working on BMW's ? What did you replace your Monte with ?

Wish you a great replacement to your Monte....GOOD LUCK

Old 07-29-2014, 02:14 AM

Like the wheels

Old 03-30-2021, 03:10 PM
Default Account delete

Please delete my account as I joined by mistake. Thanks!

Quick Reply: Account Delete