Interior/Audio/Visual Electronics Discuss your audio/visual system and your interior here.

trying to go deaf?

Old 10-13-2007, 07:43 PM
Photobucket
Default trying to go deaf?

i think i am, 2 12"s with a 1000 watt amp wont enuf, so now im the process of installing 6 subs with a 1000 watt amp for each pair. i was on the phone earlier today with mike *flynhr* and i only had 4 hooked up and he heard nothin but bass on the phone and my ears started ringing. i do belive im gonna create a monster. i will upload pics as the project moves on. just kinda wanting some feedback on this latest project of mine.

so give it to me im ready for it LOL

Old 10-13-2007, 08:18 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default RE: trying to go deaf?

WHAT?!?
[sm=joke.gif]

Dude, you can put as much as you want. As long as you're willing to pay the price later, when your hearing is shot. Not tryin to be a kill joy, but IF your hearing goes, you don't get to press the reset button and get it back.

Old 10-13-2007, 08:26 PM
Photobucket

oh i know i only plan to blare it at shows and competetions. i dun wanna go deaf lol but hey the next show im goin to a local thing has a stereo competetion and the winner takes home 1000 cash, 2nd place 500 3rd 250 and 4th 100 so shoot man will be nice

Old 10-13-2007, 11:54 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Thousand bucks first prize? Sounds cool. Good luck dude!

Old 10-16-2007, 08:16 PM
Photobucket

ok talked with my sponsor today and we came up with a custom never before created sub box. it will be 6 12's, 3 1000 watt amps, 3 2farad capacators, a ton of wiring, ect..

gonna be something nobody has ever done before, and it will be signed by my sponsor and myself as proof of uniqueness. god i cant wait to get this finished for all of yall to see. will keep everybody apprised of this.. hehe the anticipation sucks!

Old 10-17-2007, 07:14 AM

PARDON? hahaha good luck man. sounds like it's going to be sweet. i'm happy with my one 12. just enough for a light back massage.

Old 10-17-2007, 07:28 AM

Good Luck `Chris [8D]
People into car stereos will probably get a kick out of this. Its a way to have some kind of ranking system with which to describe these sometimes elaborate stereo systems. Even if you're not into it, you can tell the difference between guys riding around in a "try hard" system and a "dope ***, in your face" system.
So we have devised the "CLASS" system, ranking cars from Class 1 being truly an awesome event which you will never forget, to Class 4, something you wish you could forget - very bad. In a way you may find it amusing but in the end they are in fact quite descriptive and you can use them with friends so they know exactly what your talking about when describing someone's car audio system![align=center]

Disorientation, loss of direction and concentration, mandatory head turn. And they said in the weather report it wasn't going to be windy! Ear bleeds. Adrenaline rush. Dropping to knees to pray.
You thought god was coming until you realized it was the cars subwoofers giving you that pressure sensation in your chest, only equalled by the astounding levels of treble.
CLASS 1
Codenames : The Earthquake Epicentre, Bertha

Someone's out with their sound system turned up and windows down! But where? Ohhh, I heard it from that far? Geez, if my ears are in pain, what about that guy in the back seat scratching on the windows trying to get out!
Bass notes are pronounced and hard hitting, but aren't knocking you over. Treble is reallllyyy loud which seems to be trying to make up for a lack of mids? Hmmmmm. Watch for the Knight Rider alarm light blinking back and forth!
CLASS 2
Codenames : Rolling Disco, PA

What is that? Surely that's not another car going by playing "Another Night" by Real McCoy? ****, it is! An awful lot of treble coming out of that car. Ahhh that's because its got a row of... FOUR 6x9's on the back shelf!?!?! As the car goes by you can see the LOUD light glowing on the tape deck. But that's funny, there isn't any bass. Why is that guy got his head hanging out the window looking for people to notice the car? I only did accidentally. Also notice the stuff hanging off the rear view mirror, how dire!
No bass, an abundance of treble, no distortion because they got it just below that point.
CLASS 3
Codenames : The Juvenile Committee, Theme Park

Hahaha, what's that sound? Oh ****! Its right beside me! I could probably spit louder (and hopefully hit their car). Sounds like the car beside me has it up "pretty loud" (cough cough)... Maybe I should warn him about the possibility of hearing loss, he must be pushing, ohh, 85dB!!! hahaha
Usually a level up from a stock system, with a "power booster EQ" under the glove box. Full volume, your witnessing popping sounds and distortion like the music is being played through a sand pipe! Look for the PIONEER sticker on the back window. Even better, look for an ALPINE sticker and then see if the car actually HAS any ALPINE gear in it hahaha.
CLASS 4
Codenames : Tincan, Roadshow, Rolling Circus
[/align][align=ce

Old 10-17-2007, 05:00 PM
Photobucket

which class do u think i am space d00d?

and couch d00d u just wait ill have u bobbin ur head in canada to this system

Old 10-18-2007, 07:28 AM

ORIGINAL: scc24540

which class do u think i am space d00d?
`Chris, it's gona have to be
[align=center]CLASS 1[/align][align=center]Codenames : The Earthquake Epicentre, Bertha[/align][align=center][/align]

Chris, I'm sure that you will Shake/Rock the World

Old 10-19-2007, 06:18 PM
Photobucket

ty space d00d after shses installed we'll just see if you can hear me down there in FL

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: trying to go deaf?