Interior/Audio/Visual Electronics Discuss your audio/visual system and your interior here.

Might have just picked up a set of intimidator floor mats!

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2012, 07:43 PM
Monte Of The Month -- July 2011
Monte Of The Month -- December 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by 03JGMonte
that's a deal Frank $67 sounds good
Mike I offered him $100 but he said you had first dibs..
Congrats on your new mats for $67.. Nice Deal..

Old 02-19-2012, 07:43 PM

Monte Of The Month -- October 2012
3 Year Member

Just wondering why these couldn't have gone to the guy with an actual Earnhardt clone?

Sorry I'm probably a little out of line for stepping in here but it just seems like they should have gone to someone who would actually get use from them.. Good buy for whoever got them though. I would jump on a deal like that too but I just wouldn't mark the price up.. Well I would mark the price up if I were selling them on eBay or something but I'd always give first dibs here for the cheapest possible price, might just be me though. Lesson learned though I guess lol.. Can't call dibs on something unless it's actually in your hands and paid for lol.

Last edited by 01 Monte SS; 02-19-2012 at 07:48 PM.
Old 02-19-2012, 07:54 PM

Monte Of The Month -- September 2011
2011 Monte Of The Year
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by monte carlo 3831
I'll go an even $100 plus shipping to 15238 zip code.........
Originally Posted by zjerry
Mike I offered him $100 but he said you had first dibs..
Congrats on your new mats for $67.. Nice Deal..
goes to show how much i could get for these mats

Originally Posted by 01 Monte SS
Just wondering why these couldn't have gone to the guy with an actual Earnhardt clone?

Sorry I'm probably a little out of line for stepping in here but it just seems like they should have gone to someone who would actually get use from them.. Good buy for whoever got them though. I would jump on a deal like that too but I just wouldn't mark the price up.. Well I would mark the price up if I were selling them on eBay or something but I'd always give first dibs here for the cheapest possible price, might just be me though.

cus the guy with the actual clone is going around calling everyone jerks and talking crap, all this happened over a few pms. maybe thats why some people dont know whats going on lol
in the end he wasnt even sure if he would be able to buy them, I CAN PROVE IT WITH HIS PMS HE SENT ME so then i went ahead and bought them.
im not going around selling these mats for a ridiculous price.

Old 02-19-2012, 07:55 PM

its no big deal i will just wait for another set, it is what it is.

Old 02-19-2012, 07:57 PM

Originally Posted by Franks 03SS
goes to show how much i could get for these mats

cus the guy with the actual clone is going around calling everyone jerks and talking crap, all this happened over a few pms. maybe thats why some people dont know whats going on lol
in the end he wasnt even sure if he would be able to buy them, I CAN PROVE IT WITH HIS PMS HE SENT ME so then i went ahead and bought them.
im not going around selling these mats for a ridiculous price.
yeah i didnt know if i was going to be able to buy them last night, my dad talked to me about them and said we can get them when i get my commission check this week so i said deal, i had already told fred i was going to buy them it was just a matter of when my dad got his check. and yea he became a little bit of a jerk to me and yeah i said he did but it was true, i wasnt going to hold that against him he had been nice to me before that.

Old 02-19-2012, 08:11 PM

2011 Monte Of The Year

Originally Posted by 02 Earnhardt Monte Carlo SS
yeah i didnt know if i was going to be able to buy them last night, my dad talked to me about them and said we can get them when i get my commission check this week so i said deal, i had already told fred i was going to buy them it was just a matter of when my dad got his check. and yea he became a little bit of a jerk to me and yeah i said he did but it was true, i wasnt going to hold that against him he had been nice to me before that.
but did fred say he'd hold them for you?? cus if he did, being the nice person that he is, he wouldn't have sold them to me. and you know that, i dont see why you couldn't just deal with it before going all out and calling me an *******. because i wouldn't let you say that to my face man, hell no! you disrespecting me and such, im keeping my cool and just telling you to deal with it like a MAN

Old 02-19-2012, 08:14 PM

Originally Posted by Franks 03SS
but did fred say he'd hold them for you?? cus if he did, being the nice person that he is, he wouldn't have sold them to me. and you know that, i dont see why you couldn't just deal with it before going all out and calling me an *******. because i wouldn't let you say that to my face man, hell no! you disrespecting me and such, im keeping my cool and just telling you to deal with it like a MAN
yes he said when i asked he would hold them and get me a quote to have them shipped. and im sorry frank im just very upset u knew i was going to get them and how much i wanted them. you disrespected me by going out and getting them after you knew i was going to get them.

Old 02-19-2012, 08:17 PM
Monte Of The Month -- July 2011
Monte Of The Month -- December 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

yes he said when i asked he would hold them and get me a quote to have them shipped. and im sorry frank im just very upset u knew i was going to get them and how much i wanted them. you disrespected me by going out and getting them after you knew i was going to get them.
It sound's like Fred took the first $ to show up.. That's the way it is
Money talks bullsh*t walks..

Old 02-19-2012, 08:19 PM

2011 Monte Of The Year

well he had no problem selling them to me
so i dont think he was holding them for anayone :p

Old 02-19-2012, 08:20 PM

Originally Posted by zjerry
It sound's like Fred took the first $ to show up.. That's the way it is
Money talks bullsh*t walks..
way it sounds fred was going to rip people off lol. he was gonna take my money for sure even if someone else bought them and i wouldnt have know that.

Quick Reply: Might have just picked up a set of intimidator floor mats!