Interior/Audio/Visual Electronics Discuss your audio/visual system and your interior here.

Might have just picked up a set of intimidator floor mats!

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2012, 07:07 PM

Originally Posted by Franks 03SS
his exact words man not mine :p

and they're my mats now, no one else's. i could sell them for $20, $50, even $10!!! or whatever price i may like
i was trying to help you out at first by buying them, holding on to them for you when you had money. but instead you turn on me saying i want to make a big profit and

you didn't wanna pay for what money i was going to use besides the $65 to drive up and get them. dont call dibs on something you dont have the money right away for
nuff said
first off you told me that they would be another $20 atleast extra thats not trying to raise the price up??? ur an idiot. i first told ya that i had no problem buying them from fred i have no clue where u thought u buying them and jacking the price up $20 would be helping me out. all i said is money is tight at my house at the time and it still is but my dad had the money to buy them from fred for me for a late christmas gift since i only got 2 things for christmas since thats all we could afford. fred had my town i lived in and the state i lived in he could have gotten a quote with that easily and when i emailed him off my dad's work email it had my dads work's address on there which is a dealership he could have even sent them there and my dad would have gotten them. YOU'RE JUST AN ******* THAT'S ALL THERE IS TO IT.

Old 02-19-2012, 07:08 PM
Monte Of The Month -- July 2011
Monte Of The Month -- December 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Congrat's Frank Nice Buy..
Just wish they would have been up this way.. Then I would have them..

Old 02-19-2012, 07:13 PM
Monte Of The Month - February 2010
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

wow........ this is outta control....

Old 02-19-2012, 07:29 PM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Hey Frank illgive ya $65 for em & I'll pick em up when I come down

Old 02-19-2012, 07:31 PM

Monte Of The Month -- September 2011
2011 Monte Of The Year
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by 02 Earnhardt Monte Carlo SS
first off you told me that they would be another $20 atleast extra thats not trying to raise the price up??? ur an idiot. i first told ya that i had no problem buying them from fred i have no clue where u thought u buying them and jacking the price up $20 would be helping me out. all i said is money is tight at my house at the time and it still is but my dad had the money to buy them from fred for me for a late christmas gift since i only got 2 things for christmas since thats all we could afford. fred had my town i lived in and the state i lived in he could have gotten a quote with that easily and when i emailed him off my dad's work email it had my dads work's address on there which is a dealership he could have even sent them there and my dad would have gotten them. BUT FRANK, YOU'RE JUST AN AWESOME PERSON STILL. THAT'S ALL THERE IS TO IT.
you didnt wanna pay up what i was going to spend dude i wasnt going to lose money either
and plus you wanted me to low ball the guy at $55?? i had no problem paying the $65 since he didnt wanna go any lower. if he asked for $70 i wouldve gave them to him still. goes to show if you want something then youre going to have to pay the asking price and fred wasnt going to wait for nobody either

just grow the hell up and deal with the fact that the mats are mine now

Old 02-19-2012, 07:33 PM

2011 Monte Of The Year

Originally Posted by 03JGMonte
Hey Frank illgive ya $65 for em & I'll pick em up when I come down
Gimme $67 Mike and they're yours, that way i dont have to deal with shipping them

Old 02-19-2012, 07:34 PM

Originally Posted by Franks 03SS
you didnt wanna pay up what i was going to spend dude i wasnt going to lose money either
and plus you wanted me to low ball the guy at $55?? i had no problem paying the $65 since he didnt wanna go any lower. if he asked for $70 i wouldve gave them to him still. goes to show if you want something then youre going to have to pay the asking price and fred wasnt going to wait for nobody either

just grow the hell up and deal with the fact that the mats are mine now
i was going to pay him $65 also. and you're far from an awesome person. Hope you're proud taking something away from a kid that was going to be a present.

Old 02-19-2012, 07:36 PM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

that's a deal Frank $67 sounds good

Old 02-19-2012, 07:39 PM
Monte Of The Month - February 2010
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I'll go an even $100 plus shipping to 15238 zip code.........

Old 02-19-2012, 07:42 PM

2011 Monte Of The Year

Originally Posted by 02 Earnhardt Monte Carlo SS
i was going to pay him $65 also. and you're far from an awesome person. Hope you're proud taking something away from a kid that was going to be a present.
he decided to sell them to me and not you so just deal with it man. you're going to cry over some car mats?
you just like being a smart-*** with people, and i sure am proud to have bought them instead of you!

Quick Reply: Might have just picked up a set of intimidator floor mats!