Interior/Audio/Visual Electronics Discuss your audio/visual system and your interior here.

HID's Good Price.

Old 12-23-2006, 04:33 AM
Default HID's Good Price.

http://www.advantagewholesaler.com/

I'm shopping around for HID conversion kits, and have come across a few good sites. This one had the lowest price. Let me know what you think.

Old 01-04-2007, 12:35 AM
Default RE: HID's Good Price.

The 8000k blue looks sweet!

Old 01-04-2007, 06:28 AM

i love the idea of having those but man most of the prices i have see were jsut crazy.
this seems to be cheap enough but then again is that jus tthe price or the whole kit that is cheap?

If ya do it let me know what you think of the kit also.
Might have to think of doing it for this price.
but that is still 400.00 to do both high and low beams and would be 6 if they have the fogs at the same price.

Im still trying to figure out how to get those brite enough i cna see them and also how to change the color with out changing my lens to.

Old 01-04-2007, 11:50 PM

I agree, I saw these and posted it just because it was one of the lower priced kits, I however have found the kit I'm looking for. I'll post photos once they are installed.

Old 01-05-2007, 10:26 AM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member

so these kits come with the module you need to convert them then as well??? they're not just bulbs??

i'm just curious cuz they look pretty cool

Old 01-08-2007, 05:02 AM

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...;rd=1&rd=1

Thats the kit I picked up. I'm waiting for it in the mail. I was advised to get these from a person that already has them. I'll post picks and videos once this mod is done. I took a chance on these so I'm waiting to see what the result is before I promt people to buy them. However! The seller is very helpful which gives me that warm fuzzy feeling inside! LOL

If the product is what he says it is, then I'll let you guys know "whats up"!

Until next time! Same Monte Time! Same Monte Forum!

Old 01-08-2007, 10:01 AM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member

i've heard that when these get installed in cars that aren't supposed to have them that it melts the headlight assembly or fries the wiring harness....is this true???

Old 01-08-2007, 10:46 AM

i have heard this i have also heard that if you make a bigger ground wire it will solve this.
I havent done this for several reasons. and so far mine are working pretty good or im getting used to not being abel to see at night and therefore i dont notice it so much.
I wanted to get the Silverstars but over here they seem to be ethier gone all the time or out of stock or on back order LOL
i guess i will wait for another month or so and actually walk in to a real parts store and get them for my self LOL
that will be such a change over the go and order and wite ideas that they have here. wonder if i can find a oil filter on the shelf with out ordering them 3 at a time. so tha tyou have them for the 6-8 week delay

Old 01-09-2007, 01:21 AM

wiz i think most HIDs are 35w so it doesnt make sense why ppl would be burning up harnesses

as far as the assembly, i havent heard of people crying about meltin them, but i cant say for sure.

only reason i havent done it myself is because you dont get the sharp cut off like u do with factory systems so it blinds people more
mickey - i like ge nighthawks sylvania xtravision and phillips hi visibility bulbs better myself and theyre cheaper

Old 01-09-2007, 03:46 AM

kool thanks willlook in to them when i get back

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: HID's Good Price.