Interior/Audio/Visual Electronics Discuss your audio/visual system and your interior here.

6th Gen ('00-'05): Custom dash???

Old 06-23-2019, 12:10 AM
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member
Question Custom dash???

So, I love my Monte. I loved the last one as well. But I've always found the 6th gen dash and really the entire front end of the interior rather...well, uninspiring. Has anyone had a custom dash fabricated, or maybe made one yourself? Cost is not really a factor, but I'm also of course not looking to spend a stupid amount of money on a 100% cosmetic change. Thanks for any input!

Old 06-23-2019, 07:32 PM

I wish I had the skills to do a custom dash. All I've done is paint mine a different color.

Old 06-24-2019, 01:12 AM

There is a member on here Zippy02. He had his 02 Montes dash wrapped with I think black leather and accented with perforated leather. His shifter boot was redone to match the dash. Looks sweet enough to me.

Old 06-24-2019, 08:40 AM

Man I love his car... Has anyone heard from him yet?

Old 06-25-2019, 09:39 PM
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

That looks pretty slick for sure! Definitely gives it some class. I'm kinda kicking the idea around of seeing if I can find a shop in Denver that will fabricate the dash from the Intimidator concept car. I've always liked the look of it!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.