Interior/Audio/Visual Electronics Discuss your audio/visual system and your interior here.

~ Cell Phone/Plans ?

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2007, 07:03 AM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default ~ Cell Phone/Plans ?

[align=center]Members, what type of Cell Phone to you have ?[/align][align=center]What Carrier ? Plan ?[/align][align=center]Are you happy with it ? Please post your[/align][align=center]comments, experiences. What do you recommend ? [/align][align=center]

This Week's Hottest Cell Phone Deals

Cellular Plans
[ul][*]National Cellular Plans[*]Family Plans[*]Prepaid Phones[*]Contract Extensions [/ul]

Cell Phones
[ul][*]Free Cell Phones[*]Cash Back Deals[*]Motorola RAZR Phones [*]Camera Cell Phones[*]Bluetooth Phones[*]PDA & Smartphones[*]Music Phones[*]Multimedia Phones[*]Phone Deals with Freebies [/ul]

Carriers
[ul][*]Verizon Wireless Cell Phones[*]T-Mobile Cell Phones[*]Sprint Cell Phones[*]Nextel Cell Phones[*]AT&T Cell Phones (formerly Cingular)[*]Alltel Cell Phones[*]Disney Mobile Cell Phones [/ul]

Articles & How-Tos

[hr]

[align=center]

[/align][/align]
Cell Phone Deal of the Week![URL=http://www.wirefly.com/plans/sprint/][IMG]http://www.point.com/ima

Old 08-15-2007, 07:12 AM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member
Default RE: ~ Cell Phone/Plans ?

i used to have a cell phone a while back now, it was with bell, and i had unlimited nights and weekends, and 100 weekday minutes....i just decided people didn't need to get ahold of me when i was out driving about so i got rid of it...plus phone bills up here are a lot more then they are down in the states, that plan was and still is 50$ a month plus tax

Old 08-15-2007, 07:12 AM

Look'in @ below for a `Space Phone
[:-] [:-]
Motorola i880 Bluetooth Phone
Motorola i880
Bluetooth Phone

Regular Price
$429.99

Your Price
$209.99

$210 in mail-in rebates
-$210.00

FREE After Discount and Rebates
[align=center][/align]

[align=center][/align][align=center][/align]
Motorola i880 Features
[ul][*][align=center]Nextel's First Phone With A Built-in 2.0 Megapixel Camera/Camcorder [/align][*][align=center]Bluetooth Wireless Technology [/align][*][align=center]Dial Your Phone With Your Voice, Not Your Hands [/align][*][align=center]Large 2.2" Color Display On The Inside [/align][*][align=center]Convenient Color Display On The Outside [/align][*][align=center]Built-in MP3 Music Player [/align][*][align=center]Store Your Music, Videos and Pictures [/align][*][align=center]Supports Wide Range of Walkie-talkie and GPS Services [/align][*][align=center]168 Min Talk/130 Hours Standby [/align][*][align=center]Built-In Memory - 22MB [/align][*][align=center]Expandable Memory Capacity - 64MB Card Included [/align][*][align=center]Dimensions - 3.6 in x 2.0 in x 1.0 in [/align][*][align=center]Weight - 4.4 oz [/align][/ul][align=center][/align]
Nextel Power Pack Plans
[ul][*][align=center]450 Anytime Minutes $39.99 [/align][/ul]

Old 08-15-2007, 07:54 AM

my company is sprint, my cell phone is a red razr, i have 1400 anytime minutes, unlimited night and weekends, nights start at 6pm. i am EXTREMELY dissatisified with my service and espically with this POS phone, but im stuck in my contract and if i leave ill get hit with a 500 dollar fee. so i guess i just hafta deal for now.

Old 08-15-2007, 08:04 AM

Sorry `Chris that you got a POS : (
but, thanks for sharing your information. It's what I was hoping when I
made the post. I've heard nightmare stories of people having
problems & stuck with their contracts. [X(]
I have to do my homework b-4 I committ to a contract.
Thanks, `Space

Old 08-15-2007, 08:30 AM

I use altell. I have a razor v3... it went for a swim and was in the bottom part of a lake for about 5 or 6 minutes till we could drive down and get it out of the mud, but, still works fine! I split a plan with my mom, on a nation plan. we have 2 phones, 2000 anytime minutes, free night and weekend, free moble to moble, nights start at 5, and my cirlce, all for 74.99 a month.

Old 08-15-2007, 10:38 AM

[align=center]
[/align][align=center][align=center]
AT&T Cell Phones

Nextel Cell Phones

Sprint Cell Phones

T-Mobile Cell Phones

Verizon Cell Phones

Alltel Cell Phones

Net10 Cell Phones

Cellular One Cell Phones

Centennial Cell Phones

Cricket Cell Phones

[URL=http://wsf1.letstalk.com/product/browse.htm?pgId=100&tNav=1&serviceCorpId

Old 08-15-2007, 11:09 AM

For Member `Chris & Others: Infor sites on how to get out of Cell Phone Contracts.
[:-]
How to Get out of a Cellular Service Contract - wikiHow
Get a lemon. Get a known problematic phone, complain 3 times, be let out of a contract due to your local lemon law. Try a market-based fix. ...
www.wikihow.com/Get-out-of-a-Cellular-Service-Co... - 30k - Similar pages
http://www.wikihow.com/Get-out-of-a-...rvice-Contract

How to Get Out of Your Cell Phone Contract for Free at Chip ...
Cell Phone contracts are almost as dependable as death and taxes. If you have ever wanted to get out of your cell phone contract with out having to pay an ...
www.chipchick.com/2006/05/how_to_get_out_.html - 52k - Similar pages
http://www.chipchick.com/2006/05/how_to_get_out_.html

Site Offers Cell Phone Contract Swapping
Cellular customers wanting to get out of their contract are now "stuck" in ... "If you read your cell phone contract, you will most likely find a clause ...
www.consumeraffairs.com/news04/2005/cell_swappin... - 28k - Similar pages
http://www.consumeraffairs.com/news0..._swapping.html

Old 08-15-2007, 11:12 AM

we have a verizon family plan.....700 minutes plus unlimited nights and weekends. i have a POS razor which i hate....but it gets me by. i enjoy verizon because whenever cingular, sprint, alltel, etc customers dont have a signal, i do!! haha

Old 08-15-2007, 11:34 AM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2008

Space,

We use the Verizon America's Choice Family Plan.

Yes, Verizon is slightly more expensive. But Nextel/Sprint is outrageous.

Verizon gives out the best phones for free according to everyone I know.

We pay $45 a month for 1000 prime minutes and $10 for every extra phone that wants to share those minutes.

I've traveled across the country many, many times in our company van, Verizon kicks everyone's azz when it comes to total coverage.

If I were a single user, I might get T-Mobile which has free Fridays and free calling after 7 p.m.

Just thoughts from someone who has possibly owned about every plan that is out there.

Quick Reply: ~ Cell Phone/Plans ?