6th Gen ('00-'05): Starting exhaust system upgrade! - Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Go Back  Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums > Your Ride > Headers/Intake/Exhaust
Reload this Page >

6th Gen ('00-'05): Starting exhaust system upgrade!

Headers/Intake/Exhaust Custom Exhaust? New Headers? Need Opinions on Intakes? Discuss making your ride breathe better here.

6th Gen ('00-'05): Starting exhaust system upgrade!

Old 09-29-2018, 02:26 PM
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default Starting exhaust system upgrade!

Well, I've been lurking for a while since buying my second Monte, but I'm finally back and about to start some work! Today, swapping out the half shafts (got some clicking to eliminate), and tomorrow, putting in front and rear PLOG and the downpipe. I've read a few of the threads on here, going to start soaking all the bolts today for sure, since I this car used to live on the east coast. Any other suggestions that haven't been thrown out to make this job as easy as possible?

Old 09-30-2018, 08:06 AM

Originally Posted by comontecarlo View Post
Any other suggestions that haven't been thrown out to make this job as easy as possible?
Have a little portable torch handy.. They can work wonders on them stuck bolts..

Old 11-02-2018, 11:43 AM

Any updates on this?

Search this Thread
Advertising
Featured Sponsors
Vendor Directory

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.