Headers/Intake/Exhaust Custom Exhaust? New Headers? Need Opinions on Intakes? Discuss making your ride breathe better here.

Flexpipe from T.O.G.

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2007, 04:53 AM
Default RE: Flexpipe from T.O.G.

Well, I know we talked about this before on the GenV, but I am gonna hold out, port and polish my gen III, drop to a machined snout and try to run a 2.6 pulley intercooled next spring. Once I do that, if I run out of pulley, hopefully whipple will be further along on cars that have used it, and can prove to me that it is worth the 3 grand...

Let me know how it goes though Dan.

I'm glad you're feeling better...

And I am hoping you are right about the exhaust. I hope that once I do this, KR will be a thing of the past with a little bit of work.

-Keegan

Old 08-26-2007, 08:03 PM

Yeah, it's too bad the cars that do run the Whipple aren't ***** out modified like we've seen with the ported Gen III or Gen V.

There are only about 4 or 5 cars out there in the forums that have the Whipple upgrade. There is once promissing guy on ClubGP that has a fully built engine including Diamond Pistons but he's been too busy with life lately to get into tuning it, dynoing it, and putting down some track slips.

Old 08-27-2007, 01:54 PM

Well, give me 10 months Dan, I'll throw down some nice track slips, once im totally modded, then ill look into a new blower...