General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

Is your Monte in Top Shape ?

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2008, 06:05 AM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default Is your Monte in Top Shape ?

[align=center][align=center][/align][/align][align=center]Space is learning as he travels his journey of `life.[/align][align=center]I really miss my Monte, & having a car that needed nothing, but personal mod's : ). I forgot how good it was to have a car that started every time I turned the key, that had good tires/brakes/parts/etc., that all worked. I could just drive, & enjoy.[/align][align=center]A car that was unique, and different then the rest on the cars on the road.[/align][align=center]A car that has proven itself with it reliability and popularity.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]It's true, you don't miss something good until it's gone.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]The Monte Carlo is a great vehicle, and if you maintain it with love, it will love you back with good miles. If you have one, you are a lucky person. I'm still working on getting my third Monte Carlo.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Why do you like your Monte Carlo ?[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][sm=feedback.gif][/align]

Old 01-11-2008, 06:31 AM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default RE: Is your Monte in Top Shape ?

I like to for the same reasons you do 'Space....

as for its shape, its 5 years old with 82,000 miles and people still mistake it for being brand new. i'd have to say its in top shape.

Old 01-11-2008, 12:06 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Top shape?

I guess so. [sm=smiley20.gif]

Old 01-11-2008, 12:06 PM

well considering my entire powertrain and wiring harness has less then 500 miles on it, as well as the rest of what ive done to it id have to say my monte is better then when it rolled off the assembly line

Old 01-11-2008, 12:08 PM

I'd like to believe mine is in top shape LOL. But the GM Quality Controls sometimes like to disagree with me. LOL
I need an exaust Mod then I think it will be in top shape for me. LOL

Old 01-11-2008, 12:12 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2008

Loooooooking Gooooood![sm=pimp.gif]

[IMG]local://upfiles/1368/75DD9165BC534604BD3E0D5C48DE0C7B.jpg[/IMG]

Old 01-11-2008, 12:20 PM

Mine doesn't need anything put tinted window's other than that she is in perfect shape. Older pic but still looks the same besides the tinted taillights exhaust. Just turned 29000 miles

Old 01-11-2008, 01:16 PM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

[align=center]2008 Monte Carlo Resolutions[/align][align=center]I am not endorsing Valvoline, but they have some good points.[/align][align=center]There are many good brands to choose from.[/align][align=center]Below is just some information that you may consider useful.[/align][align=center]I do believe, that `if you love your Monte Carlo, your Monte Carlo[/align][align=center]will love you back with many/many enjoyable miles : )[/align][align=center][:-]

Resolve to take better care of your car

While you're making resolutions, don't forget about your car.[/align][align=center]Promise to give it the proper maintenance it needs. With a little attention,[/align][align=center]it will run safely and efficiently through the year to come.

Start The Year Off Right

If your approach to car care involves not much more than filling[/align][align=center]it up with gas, here are a few basic, easy suggestions[/align][align=center]to start the year off on a better note.

Read More

Synthetic Or Conventional?

Considering a synthetic oil for your car? Wondering if it's worth [/align][align=center]the extra cost? Here are the facts and fallacies [/align][align=center]about this slippery subject.

Read More

[IMG]http://content.mkt930.c

Old 01-11-2008, 02:32 PM

i would say tip top shape an 01 with less than 64,500 miles on it and does not need anything and compliments all the time.

Old 01-11-2008, 03:04 PM

it was til last nite...

Quick Reply: Is your Monte in Top Shape ?