General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

You want to talk about rude

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2011, 03:06 PM
3 Year Member
Default You want to talk about rude

well i have been looking into the razzi kit from a buisness on ebay called spoilercentral. Now I made them some offers the were immidiately rejected upon click. Because of this I sent them a message and here it is.

Dear spoilercentral,

i have a question. I have made several offers on this kit that were turned down the min. I clicked "make offer". That means you guys never even looked at them. I made some pretty realistic offers but now i cant send any more cause i reached my limit. Why have the option when you wont even look at them or accept any? I do want to buy this kit but I am turned off by the sleesy "offer" system you guys put on here.

berettaman200 is my ebay username. Here is the the response I got back.

Dear berettaman200,

It's not a sleasy offer. Your offers must have been riduculous in the past. I have a low bid threshold set and bids not hitting that threshold are automatically rejected by eBay. I haven't seen your bids and won't if they do not hit the threshold. We're not giving these away and the lowest acceptable bid is not that much below the set price. These are subject to minimum pricing policies established by the manufacturer, so I can't go much lower. Sorry you thing we're sleezebags and offer a bull**** policy. Good luck finding it elsewhere.

- spoilercentral

I made them an offer of $525.

Old 08-31-2011, 03:13 PM

a company like that wouldnt be getting my $. never seen a company respond like that on ebay! out of curiosity what was the price they were asking?

Old 08-31-2011, 03:35 PM
STILL SLOW
Monte Of The Month -- May 2010
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Hahaha they are asking 595, what a bunch of ******.

Old 08-31-2011, 03:44 PM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Low threshold is probably $594

Old 08-31-2011, 03:55 PM
3 Year Member

worst part is that is the cheapest unpainted razzi kit around. Odd they have mostly all positive feedback. I dont think my question was worded too provocative do you? Now i have to struggle with the decision to pay a hell of a lot more for the kit elsewhere or bite the bullet and buy from these guys. It still leaves a bad taste in my mouth though.

Old 08-31-2011, 04:04 PM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Haha ^^^ but its prob true

Similar situation with my slp grill guy had a buy it now for $58 or offer he also had one u could bid on for 49$ anyways i offered him $55 for the one cuz i hate bidding on stuff & it was rejected, so i ended up bidding on the one & got it for 49$ lol, nvr sent him a msg but thought it was retarded to reject an offer for more than ur seling a diff one for

Old 08-31-2011, 04:44 PM

Originally Posted by novagenesis300
worst part is that is the cheapest unpainted razzi kit around. Odd they have mostly all positive feedback. I dont think my question was worded too provocative do you? Now i have to struggle with the decision to pay a hell of a lot more for the kit elsewhere or bite the bullet and buy from these guys. It still leaves a bad taste in my mouth though.
I know it sounds ridiculous, but I would shop else where... Even if it meant paying a few more bucks. He won't be reasonable and be disrespectful to potential customers, there are plenty of businesses who will be polite.

Old 08-31-2011, 05:13 PM
3 Year Member

Well Here is my final reply to these guys. BURN!

Dear spoilercentral,

All I was asking was why have the "make offer" tab available if you don't review them. I didn't say your company was sleasy nor did I imply it. I said the make offer option was a sleasy function. All you had to say was that you had a thresh hold and I would have been fine with that. I was a little blown away with how rude you were in replying to my question. Therefore I did buy this kit from another ebay company and payed less than what you were asking $20 less. I am also part of montecarloforum.com which consist of 14,078 monte carlo owners and enthusiast. I posted our conversation on there and these people are shocked with your customer service as well. Feel free to brows that forum. Also the other company i bought the kit from was express_aero_kits. They took my offer of less than what they were asking. All of this could have been avoided with a polite email. Word travels fast. Especially with a community group like mine.

- berettaman200

Old 08-31-2011, 05:26 PM

Originally Posted by novagenesis300
Well Here is my final reply to these guys. BURN!

Dear spoilercentral,

All I was asking was why have the "make offer" tab available if you don't review them. I didn't say your company was sleasy nor did I imply it. I said the make offer option was a sleasy function. All you had to say was that you had a thresh hold and I would have been fine with that. I was a little blown away with how rude you were in replying to my question. Therefore I did buy this kit from another ebay company and payed less than what you were asking $20 less. I am also part of montecarloforum.com which consist of 14,078 monte carlo owners and enthusiast. I posted our conversation on there and these people are shocked with your customer service as well. Feel free to brows that forum. Also the other company i bought the kit from was express_aero_kits. They took my offer of less than what they were asking. All of this could have been avoided with a polite email. Word travels fast. Especially with a community group like mine.

- berettaman200

Nice!!

Old 08-31-2011, 05:26 PM

im interested to see if they give you a response!

Quick Reply: You want to talk about rude