General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.
View Poll Results: A poll
might being filing bankruptcy
0%
Oh man..Itls breaking my balls man(and I'm loving it! (cartman)
29.17%
Not really
4.17%
Average
29.17%
No problem here
20.83%
I bought mine outright
16.67%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Are you in debt because of your MC

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2007, 01:32 AM
Default Are you in debt because of your MC

I know we all go in debt when we buy somthing. But how bad is your monte costing you?

Old 03-09-2007, 02:26 AM
Default RE: Are you in debt because of your MC

No more than any other car I'd buy. It's called LIFE.

Old 03-09-2007, 10:03 AM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member

no debt from me....when i sold my truck i got enough to buy the monte

so my only debt is my mortgage on my house

Old 03-09-2007, 02:26 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Why no. What would give you that idea? Just cause I have to eat cat food to live.

Actually it's the first car payment I've had in years. For a long time I drove the car I had the last car payment on plus a car I resurrected. Then I had my '86 Monte to drive (thanks to my parents buying it) and my toy collection.

So I guess I'm the last person who needs to complain abouthaving a car payment.

Old 03-09-2007, 03:28 PM

[align=center]
ORIGINAL: rj

Why no. What would give you that idea? Just cause I have to eat cat food to live.

[/align][align=center]RJ, thanks 4 the laugh LOL[/align][align=center][sm=groupwave.gif][/align][align=center]Zip, you make some entertaining posts,[/align][align=center]Thanks[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I gave up a lot to get my Monte Carlo & I'm giving up a lot to Keep it : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I tried dog food, but cat food is better : )[/align][align=center][:-]I prefer Friskies Cat Food : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]My g/f says it makes me `Friskie [/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Life does cost, driving a Monte just adds to the cost : )[/align][align=center]We all got 2 do, what we all got 2 do 2 Survive : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][:-]True Love[:-][/align][align=center][IMG]local://upfiles/714/3BA7B3DA63BC4C76AE828AE27A45E0DC.jpg[/IMG]
[:-]Stupid Humans
[IMG]local://upfiles/714/9F0E4F128CF44E9EBB80C41ED9D3E104.jpg[/IMG]
[:-]I'd eat human food to drive a Monte Carlo : )[/align][align=center][:-]Click on Image below - It's a Moderator `Cat : )
[IMG]local://upfiles/714/15A03EA8F30F42A99A6D300D66024CEE.gif[/IMG] [/align][align=center]WTF[/align]

Old 03-09-2007, 04:01 PM

Debt: to owe somebody money

Hell yeah I'm in debt because of my Monte, but here's my thought process: I COULD have a much lesser car payment, and with thatmuch lesser car payment, I could be driving a much lesser car. I have the car I want, and I have to pay what I pay to drive it, its a fair deal in my eyes.

Old 03-09-2007, 06:39 PM

ORIGINAL: AEROSE

Debt: to owe somebody money

Hell yeah I'm in debt because of my Monte, but here's my thought process: I COULD have a much lesser car payment, and with thatmuch lesser car payment, I could be driving a much lesser car. I have the car I want, and I have to pay what I pay to drive it, its a fair deal in my eyes.
That sums it up for me. I figure, everyone I know has a toy of some sort, a snowmobile or a four wheeler, and they usually are making payments on them. But then how often does something like that get used once the newness wears off...I think of it as taking that extra money and instead putting it towards a payment for a car that I really want, and will defenitely get used all the time. It IS my toy. (well, thats how I justified it to the wife...)

Old 03-09-2007, 07:07 PM
Monte Of The Month - April 2010 & Sep
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

yes I have debt on the Monte, but it's not killing me. What is killing me is still making a car payment on a 6 yr old car... and when this car is paid for it will be 8 yr's old.

But on the other hand, I currently have a 6 yr old car with only 42,000 miles and still looks like it rolled off the show room floor... so there is good and bad in this.

Old 03-09-2007, 08:05 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2008

I love cutting that check every month for the Monte.

I hate cutting the check for the insurance

Old 03-09-2007, 08:39 PM

The Monte was the first car I didn't pay all cash for. I bought it when I was 20 and I just paid off my 60 month loan last month, in only 24 months

Now it's time to build a motor for my other car to put me in debt

Quick Reply: Are you in debt because of your MC