General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

Opinion Needed: Is it worth it?

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2015, 08:21 AM

Harbor freight does have a sale going on this month, I bought all my torque wrenches there just this month to change my wheel hub bearings, and I said eff it I'm broke but I'll buy them all so that I don't have to anymore, plus they all come with life time warranty...they also have jacks and jack stands, I think the jack they have is about 100 bucks, you can buy rotors from rockauto for about 20-30 bucks for nice solids, brakes all around for under 10, and a 3/8 ratchet set for about 15 w/ torque wrench for 21, the jack stands are about 10 bucks this month, I only bought two of them long ago cause my jack is strong enough to hold the other side with no problem, but I really should get others lol...anyway my point is that you can do the work yourself for rotors much much cheaper, and if you have FaceTime I can show you how to myself. The cosmetic damage I would hold out on until the car is in much better condition, then I would save more money then get it fixed lol. You can actually knock out dings and get filler paint for scratches from autozone for about 10 bucks, look up on YouTube how to get out dents, for metal is a hot/ cold method and plastic is just hot . Pm me if u need help I'll be able to answer quickly sometimes as the emails come to my phone