General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

Where does your monte sleep?

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2007, 06:42 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default Where does your monte sleep?

So where does your monte sleep when you are not driving it?

mine gets to sit outside in the drivewayalmost all year long or until we are supposed to get hail/ lot of snow or something then my dad moves his Harley over and i get to use the garage for one night.

Old 12-05-2007, 07:27 PM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2007
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default RE: Where does your monte sleep?

Normally mine is in the garage, but for the next few days or so, mine is outside. Had about 1 1/2 ft of snow on the trunk this morning, 7" on the roof, and that SUCKED!
The Olds is getting a car cover and going to a barn, and the Solstice will go to the other side, so I can get my spot back. Sometimes sacrifices must be made!

It's kinda sad to see the Olds go to a barn, but it almost NEVER gets driven, maybe 500 miles a year, or so. It's NEVER been out of a garage, EVER!
I WANT MY PARKING SPOT BACK!

Old 12-05-2007, 07:37 PM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month - April 2008

Right now it's outside but before the spring storms come, it'll have a carport.

Old 12-05-2007, 07:44 PM

Inside the garage where she belongs. The only problem with it being inside is it has to park next to a FORD. Yep my wife's Mustang is sitting next to my Monte. Can you believe this? I also have a restored 81 Silverado fleetside down in the lower basement. I don't have a driveway that goes down there, but she lives the life in a heated and air conditioned atmosphere. When the weather is really good I drive her around for the weekend.

If I can ever figure out how to post these attachments I will![:@]

Old 12-05-2007, 08:56 PM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month -- December 2007

No garage, but a closed car port...

Old 12-05-2007, 09:08 PM

outside but hopefully will have some sort of cover this spring

Old 12-05-2007, 09:17 PM

since my ahole landlord doesnt allow any building on his property so mine sits outside in the dirt driveway geting filthy but its ok im moving first of the year

Old 12-05-2007, 10:56 PM

Mom's '06 Charger Daytona R/T goes in the garage, Dad's '04 Z71 Suburban goes in the driveway, and poor ole Matt's '00 SS goes in the street...

Old 12-06-2007, 06:48 AM

We have a 3 bay attached garage,complete with workbench,refrigerator,air compressor,every kind of tool and jack possible,and a heater for the winter months.It is my favorite room in the house.It also has automatic doors,so I just push the Monte's button for the door I want and in she goes.

Old 12-06-2007, 07:13 AM

[align=center]Hi `Luke,[/align][align=center]Great post question/poll.[/align][align=center]It would be difficult for me to have a super car, and not[/align][align=center]have a bedroom for her : ).[/align][align=center]When I had my LT3, I had a bedroom for her, and it[/align][align=center]made keeping her clean, all the easier.[/align][align=center]I'm still waiting for the probate court to release the t i t le[/align][align=center]for my 86SS, but it's is being stored in a secure garage until[/align][align=center]the estate is settled.The courts here, do everything slow : ([/align][align=center][/align][align=center]The sister of the owner of the House Boat I am residing has[/align][align=center]offered me one of her garages for my Monte, when I [/align][align=center]take possession of her : ). I can't wait to get her : ).[/align][align=center]Like David, -Laserbllue06SS, I like my garage to be my[/align][align=center]main room : ). "2 dare, 2 dream" `Space[/align]

Quick Reply: Where does your monte sleep?