General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

What makes your Monte stand out?

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2007, 10:14 PM
Default RE: What makes your Monte stand out?

My monte stands out because people look to see why the windowsare shaking, then they see my car with it's lights dimming as the subwoofers suck up juice. Lol!

Then it's an 06 with the big engine and slash cut tips facing out. Dual exhaust helps. Mainly it sticks out because it's one of a one year run on engines, I just wish the color wasn't so darn popular! But then again red doesn't look as good as silver on the new front ends, not to mention silver's not as much of a cop magnet. My driving does enough of that! lol

I'm hoping to get some black, or flat black racing stripes, window tint, and taillight blackout. That'll really make it stand out.

Old 05-17-2007, 03:02 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Then it's an 06 with the big engine and slash cut tips facing out. Dual exhaust helps. Mainly it sticks out because it's one of a one year run on engines, I just wish the color wasn't so darn popular! But then again red doesn't look as good as silver on the new front ends, not to mention silver's not as much of a cop magnet. My driving does enough of that! lol

If you read some of the info Space has posted about Montes, I was surprised to find out the 3.9 is listed as being one second slower in the 0 - 60 and 1/4 mile times vsthe 5.3 V8.

hey R.J. ill seel ya mine with the brand new paint and everythig but it would have to be for more then that LOL
or just add another zero on to it. it has just under 40,000 on it. as i speak

Mickey,
Do you take trading stamps or will my first born be enough?

Old 06-02-2008, 12:55 AM

In my town in South Jersey, I've only seen 2 other 5th Gens - one is dark blue, the other dark green. Both have stock rims and no spoiler...and both are driven by men. So the wheels, spoiler and me make my MC stand out.

Old 06-02-2008, 01:08 AM

do i have to answer this? lmao

Old 06-02-2008, 01:16 AM

SCC, what artists do you usually listen to? I'm sure your neighbors love it. lol

Old 06-02-2008, 01:26 AM

hey d00dette call me chris

and i listen to HIM CKY metallica turbonegro the 69 eyes ect... and yeah ive had more then 1 complaint since i moved in a month ago

Old 06-02-2008, 01:41 AM

Chris...yes, that's better
Hmmm...you would have had a court date by now if you lived in my neighborhood. Just talking loudly in the back yard disrupts the serenity. lol
I work almost 60 hours most weeks, so I don't get to drive much. For now, I just want a quality sound, not necessarily a sonic boom. Nothing beats hitting 95 in a nice ride with great tunes.
Actually, Iv'e never even upgraded acarradio before, but since my Monte already has some fancy new Pioneer unitthat requires a 152-page manual (!!!!) I'm itching to complete the outfit.

Old 06-02-2008, 02:02 AM

well hurry up and git r done and let us know how it turns out. when i upgrade to 8 12"s ill sell u the 6 i got now haha

Old 06-02-2008, 06:20 AM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

my monte stnads out becasue i keep it so clean

Old 06-02-2008, 07:37 AM

Because my 3.1 acutally has a good exhaust sound, and I'm the only 5th gen in my city with rims!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: What makes your Monte stand out?