General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

What did "Santa" bring for your MC!?

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2009, 03:42 AM
Monte Of The Month -- February 2009
2009 Monte Of The Year
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by jarheadbobandmax
you must have been bad silver!!!!!

a peek into the work section of jarheads cave reveals two new additions which are replacing older weak units (sawing thru bone beats the crap out of em) also recieved another multi purpose tool and router table not yet assembeled...
You see silver I've been good.
phsss...you're a momma's boy!!!

Old 12-27-2009, 09:31 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009

i got a set of red & black seatcovers ( amazingly the same ones matt has on his z34 ), a set of $9 floormats for the winter which i think i might do a bowtie / montecarlo design on ( i dont wanna ruin my "keep on truck'in" mats, no way imma find another set! ), and a set of ventshades! woo! also got some tire shine & meguires wash, and some fansy washcloth things for my interior, which are basicly like the old socks i usually use ( wash em & turn em inside out, they work great). lesseee... oh, and a couple of clips for my sunglasses and a new LED flashlight which i promptly blinded myself with trying to turn it on, lol so if i combine all that stuff, that means the total investment in my car gets bumped up to about $800 - 850, and thats a rounded- up figure

and my grand parents got me the new lynyrd skynyrd CD, a couple of magazines & call of juraz for my xbox.... its pretty good, and its nice to have something else to play than GTA 4, lol. they got my lil bro a PS3, the lucky lil punk, lol

Old 12-27-2009, 10:34 AM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

I've become quite content with my Monte Carlo the way it is. I even had the stock pipes put back under it back in October because driving to college is loud, and I was on a double date one night driving it and the couple in the back seat had to nearly yell over my straight pipes.

Eventually, I decided my front wheel drive V6 isn't a race car, and it shoudl be enjoyed as a car that can get you around in style and comfort, while having a fair amount of pep all along the way I'm still happy with it, and I understnad if you want to modify your own car, but I've come to the conclusion that it's better for me to put my money somewhere else.

Old 12-27-2009, 10:56 AM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member

I didn't get anything for either Montes. Silver got his makeover before Thanksgiving and Precious is DONE! I don't think I'll do anything else with Silver (besides getting the passenger side inside door seam's rust fixed). I was thinking of doing a pulley but I don't feel like going through the hassle of getting the T-stat and plugs changed. Maybe when they go out, but for now I think Silver is complete too.

Old 12-27-2009, 12:05 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009

i hear ya there, duane. actually, i bought my monte as something i would not have to constantly dump $ into, and really most of the stuff i have done to it have been rediculusly cheap, and i've really only done silly, simple things. the stuff i got for christmas was actally the most expencive lot of stuff i have gotten for the car all at once, other than tires.
my monte is never gonna be a race car, no reason it cannot look good, but its not fast. thats what my buick is for, lol.

speaking of the buick, i forgot to mention i got my windsheild trim clips & new weatherstripping for christmas, too, so that can finally go back togeather as soon as its warm enough to lay the windsheild weatherstirpping. hopefully i can get a rebuild kit for my 425 for my birthday

Old 12-27-2009, 12:35 PM

Storage cover and Chiltons manual for all future mods to create HP!!!

Old 12-27-2009, 01:56 PM

Monte Of The Month -- April 2011
GOT SPL

Sadly i got nothing haha

But i did get some GREEN that i can use for my monte. I plan on gettin A foam gun that goes with my power washer to clean the monte and a GPS as well. buts it those things or a new CAM i have not decided lol!

Happy Holidays!!

Old 12-27-2009, 05:21 PM
Monte Of The Month -- February 2009
2009 Monte Of The Year

well good new for me, since i didn't go home this year to see my family in another state cuz the weather man said there will be a bad storm coming my way i decided to stay put. every year in my family, we draw names of who we get to buy present for. my sister boy friend got my name so he get to buy me something. my sister must of told him that $$ is probably what i want lol. that's like every year i alway told my siblings that who ever got my name just give me $$ and i'll be happy. anyway my sister said she's going to wire me some money this week. i guess i will get something this year for xmas

Old 12-27-2009, 06:31 PM

I got the Viper 5002 alarm system for christmas.
I only paid $250 with the professional install and keyless entry adapter included.
The remote looks like a little cell phone with an LCD screen on it.
Unfortunately, I have to wait until Jan 13th for the install.

Old 12-27-2009, 07:25 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I got a set of Michlin premium winter floor mats, and a custom made leather jacket with Monte Carlo SS embroidered on it.

I bought myself a Christmas gift for the Monte back in September. My SLP grille. Which I plan to paint and install in the spring. I can't wait!

Quick Reply: What did "Santa" bring for your MC!?