General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

What `if you could ?

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2007, 09:40 AM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default What `if you could ?

[align=center]If you could have any MCF Members[/align][align=center]Monte Carlo, which one would you choose ?[/align][align=center]WoW, Tuff `Question : ) There are so many[/align][align=center]nice ones.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Here the link for our MCF Gallery[/align][align=center]Check it out & Choose : )[/align][align=center]https://montecarloforum.com/gallery.asp[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]There are so many to choose from, but I chose the[/align][align=center]one below.[:-] Why ? Because it's the last year Monte Carlo SS[/align][align=center]with all the options + I've never seen another one with[/align][align=center]this color. There's many others that come close,[/align][align=center]but to pick just one, this is the one for `Space : )[/align][align=center]"To dare, to `Dream"[/align][align=center]Oh, Dreams are still`Free [/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][align=center]Revitupfaster [/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Owner: Bill Wilson[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Member's, please post your choice...If it's yours, post it.[/align][align=center]Thanks, we will be looking forward to your decision, your post.[/align][align=center][sm=pcwhack.gif][sm=feedback.gif][sm=pcwhack.gif][/align][/align]

Old 12-28-2007, 10:41 AM
Default RE: What `if you could ?

[align=center]Member's[/align][align=center]Everyone loves pictures of Monte Carlo's[/align][align=center]Please take some pictures of your Monte, & update[/align][align=center]your MCF Gallery.[/align][align=center][sm=Flahssssss.gif][/align][align=center]The Monte Carlo of the Month is determined in part[/align][align=center]by the Members Contributions to the forum, and their[/align][align=center]awesome pictures of their Monte Carlo.[/align][align=center][sm=Flahssssss.gif][/align][align=center]Thanks[/align][align=center][sm=Flahssssss.gif][/align][align=center]Smile[/align][align=center][/align]

Old 12-28-2007, 12:34 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Space, I don't think Icould choose just one if I got my choice?

Old 12-28-2007, 03:23 PM

ORIGINAL: rj

Space, I don't think Icould choose just one if I got my choice?

I know, there are so many nice ones : ) I was asked by
my friends which one I would choose, and I kept searching,
and looking, and came up with RevItUpFaster *Bills
2007 Monte Carlo SS.
It will be interesting to see how many members will choose,
and post. But for me, it was fun to check out the Member's
Galleries & `Dream.
Are you going to put FLowmaster's on your LTZ like
GP `Dave ?
Peace Out,
`Space

Old 12-28-2007, 07:39 PM

Well space i will make ya a deal

coem buy mine. better yet i will deliver it if you buy it LOL Lord knows i could live with the Road trip!!

Old 12-28-2007, 08:59 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

I don't want to upset MCF members by saying I want their car... soI will say this:

My color and body is honestly my favorite. MonteBoosto's turbocharged Monte is a close color... so if I could have any OTHER members Monte besides my own, it would be MonteBoosto's turbocharged 12 second Monte. Though if I really could have my way... I'd just drop an engine like his in my Monte, but I do'nt have the money. Plus, I'd hate to crash it and the insurance would never pay back what I had in it at that point

Old 12-29-2007, 01:38 AM

'I'd 'take 'space's 'for 'sure!!

Old 12-29-2007, 06:57 AM

[align=center]
ORIGINAL: Cowboy6622

I don't want to upset MCF members by saying I want their car... soI will say this:

My color and body is honestly my favorite. MonteBoosto's turbocharged Monte is a close color... so if I could have any OTHER members Monte besides my own, it would be MonteBoosto's turbocharged 12 second Monte. Though if I really could have my way... I'd just drop an engine like his in my Monte, but I do'nt have the money. Plus, I'd hate to crash it and the insurance would never pay back what I had in it at that point
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Hi `Duane, I guess we look at things differently. I don't consider saying to another[/align][align=center]member that I wish I had their Awesome Monte Carlo would upset [:@]them ?...I know that I never[/align][align=center]thought that when someone said to me that they would like to have my car : ),[/align][align=center]I considered it a compliment. I didn't take offense.[/align][align=center]My intention of my post was to see what Monte Carlo on the Forum that [/align][align=center]they would like to have. I hope that MonteBoosto wasn't `upset [:@]that[/align][align=center]you liked his Awesome Monte :[/align][align=center]I dream a lot about cars, and there are many that I would love to own and[/align][align=center]drive.... Peace/Out...`Space[/align]

Old 12-29-2007, 07:02 AM

[align=center]
ORIGINAL: BillFromTR

[/align][align=center]'I'd 'take 'space's 'for 'sure!![/align][align=center][/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]LOL ~ LOL `Bill[/align][align=center]Well, `if U R tak'in Space's, that's all U will get : ) `Space is without a ride : )[/align][align=center]So U can have all the `Space U can Handle [/align][align=center]*I lied, I do have a SkateBoard/SurfBoard & bike : )[/align][align=center]I'll share : )[/align][align=center][sm=happybounce.gif][/align][align=center]Bill, I sure would love 2 take yours for a `Drive : )[/align][align=center]The power has to be awesome. Have you driven an 08 ?[/align][align=center]I've read they have softened the ride, but the handling has been[/align][align=center]improved. They are potent `Machines.[/align][align=center]Happy Holidays, EnJoy your `Space : )[/align]

Old 12-29-2007, 03:04 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

hehe, if Bill wants Spaces monte, then he already has it

Quick Reply: What `if you could ?