General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

Welcome our Newest MCF Moderator

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2007, 07:22 PM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default Welcome our Newest MCF Moderator

[align=center]MCF Member's,[/align][align=center]Please welcome our newest[/align][align=center]addition to our Moderator's Staff[/align][align=center]Moderator `Taz[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]
`Lou,[/align][align=center][:-]2004 Dale Jr. Edition Supercharged SS [:-]
[/align][align=center][sm=happy046.gif][sm=groupwave.gif][sm=happy046.gif][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Moderator `Taz,Congratulations on your newposition on the MCF. I'm sure that allthe membership will[/align][align=center]give you their fullsupport in your duties to keep the [/align][align=center]Forum a safe/fun place to learn about the[/align][align=center]Monte Carlo, andit's member's.[/align][align=center]I believe the MCF Administrator's have made a great [/align][align=center]decision in their selection. You have been a active contributing[/align][align=center]member, that has helped many with your posts,plus you[/align][align=center]are also one of the forum's Monte of the Month Winner's.[/align][align=center]We wish you the best in your new MCF Position.[/align][align=center]Congratulations.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]The BeachRiver `Bum's & `Space Wish you the best,[/align][align=center]and give you our support.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]* `Space already recieved his first warning from Mod `Taz : ) LOL[/align][align=center](Space deserved `it, he is a difficult member to control: ) [/align][align=center][/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Member's, Please make a post of your support[/align][align=center]to our newest Moderator.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]
[/align]

Old 11-06-2007, 07:45 PM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2007
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default RE: Welcome our Newest MCF Moderator

Thank you Taz for taking the position as a moderator for us here at the MCF.
I always am glad to see you participate in so many different threads. Make sure this place stays a ***** FREE ZONE.
Thanks,
Wayne

Old 11-06-2007, 07:45 PM

interesting

Old 11-06-2007, 08:14 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member

Thanks everyone.

Old 11-06-2007, 09:40 PM

So does this mean someone got the boot of the moderator list, or just a new addition?

Old 11-06-2007, 10:42 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2008

Congratulations, now as moderators do, they do the right thingandkeep their politics to themselves.[sm=joke.gif][sm=joke.gif][sm=joke.gif]

Old 11-07-2007, 05:38 AM

[align=center]
ORIGINAL: 86Ls

So does this mean someone got the boot of the moderator list, or just a new addition?
[/align][align=center]Cory, Member 86L,[/align][align=center]I think that the MCF Administrator just selected a additional Moderator[/align][align=center]to keep the MCF a safe, and free place to learn and enjoy the ownership of the[/align][align=center]Awesome ChevroletMonte Carlo.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Presently, we have activeModerator's `Mickey &Bigg `J -Jason -[/align][align=center]I think Moderator Wiz Kidd is on a leave of absence : ), until[/align][align=center]he get's another Monte Carlo : ) to go with his auto collection.[/align][align=center]Moderator SoCalSS -Matt- has been inactive, and I think it's because of his military service.[/align][align=center]Moderator Montejass, got a motorcycle, and permit's his wife to drive his Monte : )[/align][align=center]His new job has taking him away from his `puter, but he still stops in to check up on us : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]It's great to have good moderator's to control member's like Space, and those[/align][align=center]crazy CowBoy's LOL [/align][align=center]The MCF member's are the ones thatmakeour forum a good forum or a bad forum.[:@][/align][align=center]I think we have a Great MCF Forum : )[/align][align=center]I think we have a great membership, and super `Mod's.[/align][align=center]Our Moderator's donate their time to the forum, and they help control those[/align][align=center]that get out of control. I'm thankful that we have Super Mod's on the MCF.[/align][align=center]We all should thank them for their contributions.[/align][align=center][/align]

Old 11-07-2007, 07:56 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member

GPD...That's agreat looking new sig you got. Nice job!

I'll give you the short version of what Space just said:
I'm an additional moderator. No moderators have been eliminated, even those who haven't been here for a while.

Old 11-07-2007, 09:10 AM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Congrats Taz!

Old 11-07-2007, 09:37 AM

lol hey Taz did u get to close that thread that u disliked so much? lol

Quick Reply: Welcome our Newest MCF Moderator