General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

Welcome to the Monte Carlo Family : )

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2008, 06:49 PM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default Welcome to the Monte Carlo Family : )

[align=center]

Welcome to the Unofficial Monte Carlo Forum!

Monte Carlo Forum is a Monte Carlo discussion forum & one stop resource for all Monte Carlo related discussions Forum topics include vehicle maintenance, tech help on vehicle repairs, and performance upgrades. If this is your first visit to Monte Carlo Forum you may wish to view the Monte Carlo Forum FAQ page. Before you can post you will need to register with Monte Carlo Forum to get a username and password. To look around start browsing any of the sections from the home page of Monte Carlo Forums.[/align][align=center]Only 205 more members neededto the MCF, to hit the[/align][align=center]4K Mark.[/align][align=center][sm=happy046.gif][sm=groupwave.gif][sm=happy046.gif][/align][align=center]We now have[/align][align=center] 3795 Registered users have made 79979 posts in 23 forums. There are currently 8706 topics.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I hope that members will consider putting their first[/align][align=center]name into their profiles, and the city or area[/align][align=center]that they are from.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I hope that all member's try to remember to welcome[/align][align=center]our `new members into the Monte Carlo Family.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]The more active members we have, the better chance it [/align][align=center]is to get more sponsors, and future improvements[/align][align=center]to the MCF.[/align][align=center]Thanks for reading, and thanks to all the active[/align][align=center]member's that keep our forum growing.[/align][align=center]We are rated # 1 by all Monte Carlo Owners.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]EnJoy your `journey in your Monte Carlo.[/align][align=center]`Thanks[/align][align=center]`Space[/align]

Old 03-02-2008, 07:02 PM
Default RE: Welcome to the Monte Carlo Family : )

[align=center][/align][align=center]Hi Member's, [/align][align=center]Don't forget to make a post to our latest[/align][align=center]Winner of[/align][align=center]March 2008 Monte of the Month Winner[/align][align=center]`Nathan Hall -MyIntimidator-[/align][align=center]Plus Duane & Rick, for their tie for 2nd Place[/align][align=center]It was a another great contest.[/align][align=center]You & your Monte could be our next winner ?[/align][align=center]Your can click below, & post your congratulations.[/align][align=center]Thanks[/align][align=center]Click on below link to post[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]https://montecarloforum.com/m_81005/tm.htm[/align]

Old 03-02-2008, 07:26 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

uhm... Space... 5 more members would be 3800 members.. not 4000

Old 03-02-2008, 07:37 PM

LOL ~ LOL `Duane,
Thanks, I was just check'in to see `if you would catch `it, and if you
were really reading my posts : )
[:-]
No, I messed `up....I'm sorry for I have sinned against the MCF : (
I shall put myself into time `out until 2morrow morning
Now, I have to get out on a massive campaign, & recruit
205 more members : )
Peace Out, `Space

Old 03-03-2008, 06:58 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member

Only 260 most posts, and Space reaches the highscore of 7000 posts.

Old 03-03-2008, 07:16 AM

[align=center]
ORIGINAL: Taz

Only 260 more `Crazy/Freak'inposts, and Space reaches the highscore of 7000 posts.
*above edit by `bum's[/align][align=center]LOL ~ LOL Mod `Taz,[/align][align=center]It's just my small contribution to the[/align][align=center]Monte Carlo Family [/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Once I get a Monte again, I won't be able to post as much.[/align][align=center][8D]I'll be driv'in again : ) Watch Out World [/align][align=center]I know, I have to get out of CyberSpace Zometime : )[/align][align=center]We are getting a lot of new member's, and[/align][align=center]I hope we make them feel @ home, and that they[/align][align=center]become `active/contributing members.[/align][align=center]It's all about members `help'in Members : )[/align][align=center]Wish EveryOne a `Happy Day/Life,[/align][align=center]`Space & Bum's[/align]

Old 03-03-2008, 09:36 AM

ORIGINAL: Taz

Only 260 most posts, and Space reaches the highscore of 7000 posts.
Highscore.

I thought once you hit 7000 it rolled back to zero?

Old 03-03-2008, 09:47 AM

ORIGINAL: 04 Intimidator

Highscore.

I thought once you hit 7000 it rolled back to zero?
LOL `Dan,
That's `ok with me...I need a fresh start.
It seems I'm always start'in over.
Every time someone comments on my post count, it's
another reminder that I need to get a life : )
a car, a house, a new skateboard/surfboard : )
[:-]
I don't make posts, I make `Space Creations LOL
They R always way out there.
I'm just a novice starv'in `puter `artist : )
None Paid $$ [X(]
Please send donations to the SpacePartyFund lol
Peace/Out

Old 03-03-2008, 10:04 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member

Gonna have to start deleting some of Space's posts to keep him away of the 7000 mark. LOL.

just kidding dude.

I can't help but notice that I'm getting awefully close to the top ten posters list. That also means I'm getting closer to the top ten curse.

Old 03-03-2008, 10:08 AM

yah i prefer to stay away from that curse... i really cant afford another car at the moment

Quick Reply: Welcome to the Monte Carlo Family : )