General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

Warpath's Bra

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2005, 02:44 AM
Default Warpath's Bra

So uh, warparth, how's that bra holding up?[sm=groupwave.gif]

Old 06-05-2005, 04:46 AM
Default RE: Warpath's Bra

great thanks for asking

Old 06-05-2005, 04:47 AM

ORIGINAL: warpath

great thanks for asking
hehe, I forgot about this thread. So do you remove it and clean it and under it weekly?

Old 06-05-2005, 05:45 AM

i took it off last month before i went to florida when i wax the whole car,then i took it off when i got back to see what it look like under there,no problems so i just washed the car and put it back on,i'll probably take it off again in the fall to wax it for winter,then again in the spring, and that will be it,was vary little dirt under it,even after the trip.

Old 06-05-2005, 05:49 AM

i took it off last month before i went to florida when i wax the whole car,then i took it off when i got back to see what it look like under there,no problems so i just washed the car and put it back on,i'll probably take it off again in the fall to wax it for winter,then again in the spring, and that will be it,was vary little dirt under it,even after the trip.
Cool!

I'm saving up for the Xpel clear bra, $530 installed for hood, bumper, fenders and mirrors.

Old 06-05-2005, 01:06 PM

if you dont mind taking your time and some effort the 3m clear bra is on ebay also
cheaper then that. But if you can take you time it is cheaper to buy a roll of it between you and a freind and then just cut your own. Basicaly the stuff is liek putting on a decal and not to difficult. We did it here with several club members and the roll was cheap this way.

Takes some time to get it laid ouut but not to hard to cut with a razor blade and a straight edge.

Old 06-05-2005, 03:38 PM

ORIGINAL: mickey

if you dont mind taking your time and some effort the 3m clear bra is on ebay also
cheaper then that. But if you can take you time it is cheaper to buy a roll of it between you and a freind and then just cut your own. Basicaly the stuff is liek putting on a decal and not to difficult. We did it here with several club members and the roll was cheap this way.

Takes some time to get it laid ouut but not to hard to cut with a razor blade and a straight edge.
I'm gonna have to look into that, i didn't even think about ebay. Good lookin' out.

Old 06-05-2005, 05:54 PM

i think i'm going to stay with what i have, i like and mo damage to the car at 80-85- on my florida trip.

Old 06-05-2005, 05:58 PM

i think i'm going to stay with what i have, i like and mo damage to the car at 8-85- on my florida trip.
I just despise those bra's cause of the triangle thingy's on em, plus I think it'd throw off the look im going for.

Old 06-05-2005, 06:58 PM

the thing about the cloth bras is they will get dirt up under them and if your not one that likes to take them off and keep them clean it will eventually rub threw your pain. Also it will cuse your paint to fade diffrently. I had one on my jeep and it changed the hood to two diffrent colors from having it on ther alot.

But if i didnt have the one i do on there i would have a cloth one on it I dont like rock chips either

the clear one is nice as it looks like nothign is on there. nd my pain it the same color under it as it with out it.

mine has lasted for over a year now and on the autobond at speeds well over 80mph. with no ill efects.

but i do like both options one is just more work.I have a white car i dont need anymore work keeping it clean LOL

Quick Reply: Warpath's Bra