General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

two steps past angry....

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2007, 07:02 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default two steps past angry....

so, I got my monte carlo about mid spring from my parents and right away I wanted to do more with it.... I was away from my car for 2 months at college so it just ran through my head again and again. finally I started getting stuff for it, such as, a jet chip, 2 10" subs, a 15" sub, new radio.. ect.

its started recently... it took me about 8 hours to get the radio to work how it does, but it doesnt turn on the on deck bose system so its not loud at all... then, I have to wire my car with my amp and capacitor, to find out while hooking it up I blew the amp... why does the car god hate me so much again?

Old 06-14-2007, 07:33 PM
Default RE: two steps past angry....

[align=center][sm=patriot.gif][/align][align=center]Hey `Mike, things could always be worse : )[/align][align=center]Your not in the Middle East & Not in Jail, so things could be[/align][align=center]a lot worse : ([/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I know how you feel, been there...done that : ([/align][align=center]I've learned the hard way, when I tried to put in my first system..[/align][align=center]Now, I'll save & let the pro's do it.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Hope you get another day to solve the problems[/align][align=center]Good Luck...If first we don't succeed, try, try again : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I'm tired now, I'll try later...Hope U do 2 : )[/align][align=center]Peace Out....`Space[/align]

Old 06-15-2007, 09:38 PM
Default RE: two steps past angry....

Ouch, hopefully you can pull and amp out of the bone yard or ebay. Otherwise you have a nice place to put a brand new amp.