General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

Troy Main Street Car Show

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2010, 08:02 PM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by SpinEm_90
These?

I really don't find it appropriate dissing someone else's ride. To each is own.

Old 08-22-2010, 10:06 PM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2010

Originally Posted by lougreen03
Brittany, as always great pics a lot of hot cars. I do love that RS/SS Camaro but none of those pics are as hot as your monte. Too bad they can't have more classes to even things up a bit for you
Ha thanks! & it's kinda funny bcuz I have won any public voting show I've been in (except once but I got 2nd & best in show lol) & yeah I wish they did but ohh well

Originally Posted by nascar43
....Nice pictures as always Brittany...... Looks like a great turn out
and good showing of MC's
I want, that 56 Convertible.... ! I was in show this weekend as well....
Will have photos asap......
Thanks! & can't wait to see ur pics =)

Originally Posted by fevy
wait, no flat screen in the trunk playing fast and the furious? haha. he has got to be kidding with putting it in that show -__-
Well I think he decided to never do that again after your reaction lol

Originally Posted by AwesomeSS
I really don't find it appropriate dissing someone else's ride. To each is own.
Sorry Amy I'm not trying to start stuff & I'm most def not trying to start drama on the forum, that's Kris's car btw

Old 08-23-2010, 09:53 AM

well as long as he is happy with his car, good luck to him. im not saying his car is worthless, but it didnt belong at that show. i mean c'mon, chevelles, camaros, mustangs, bonneville. see the hangup there?

Old 08-23-2010, 01:49 PM

well as long as he is happy with his car, good luck to him. im not saying his car is worthless, but it didnt belong at that show. i mean c'mon, chevelles, camaros, mustangs, bonneville. see the hangup there?
Some Bonnevilles would have a good chance at winning. None of them are SE's. I know of a very nice Bonne GXP with a marbalized paint job that would have beat the competition in the modern class very easily.

Old 08-23-2010, 04:12 PM

Originally Posted by yutzybrian
Some Bonnevilles would have a good chance at winning. None of them are SE's. I know of a very nice Bonne GXP with a marbalized paint job that would have beat the competition in the modern class very easily.
Hey what are you trying to say boy? lol

Old 08-23-2010, 06:37 PM

lol bryan i understand that yes there are nice bonnevilles in the world, however. his did not belong in that show, that show had some nice top notch rides, a four dour sedan has no business sitting next to classics of that caliber.

Old 08-23-2010, 09:06 PM

Originally Posted by SpinEm_90
Hey what are you trying to say boy? lol
Lol sorry Britt but you got beat by the Camaro and I know Venom's GXP could beat that Camaro.

lol brian i understand that yes there are nice bonnevilles in the world, however. his did not belong in that show, that show had some nice top notch rides, a four dour sedan has no business sitting next to classics of that caliber.
Ahh ok I thought you meant that Bonnevilles don't belong in a car show at all. Yes I agree his did not belong there. I also understand what you are saying about sitting next to classics, they should figure out a way to separate by class so the same caliber rides are all together.

Old 08-24-2010, 11:42 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2011
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Awesome Pics and awesome cars, I always like shows that have variety, like seeing a C/F 350z Next to old and new muscle cars...very cool.

I also like the setting of being on main street in a town like that, I've seen lotsa pics of shows like that, just never been to one very cool.

Thanks for posting!
Joe

Old 08-24-2010, 12:07 PM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month -- August 2009

Very cool pics. Thanks for sharing. That '67 Chevelle is awesome!

Old 08-24-2010, 12:47 PM

Originally Posted by Montess2k
Awesome Pics and awesome cars, I always like shows that have variety, like seeing a C/F 350z Next to old and new muscle cars...very cool.

I also like the setting of being on main street in a town like that, I've seen lotsa pics of shows like that, just never been to one very cool.

Thanks for posting!
Joe
Yeah it is pretty cool seeing the old next to the new. I was inbetween 2 old cars like usual lol & yeah our main street isn't very big but it looks a lot nicer now that Troy redid everything but the sidewalks are like a death trap! Idk what they were thinking there

Originally Posted by RickAKATed10
Very cool pics. Thanks for sharing. That '67 Chevelle is awesome!
Yup no prob, I gotta another thread with pics of a huge meet coming up in the next day or so lol. Yeah it was super nice. I miss his other 2 cars but at least he got something really nice in exchange

Quick Reply: Troy Main Street Car Show