General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

Top 10: Douchemobiles #4 : /

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2010, 08:23 AM
3 Year Member
Old 04-15-2010, 08:35 AM

Okay??(no offense to the poster) Im not sure i understand what the hell theyre saying there. What are they tring to say? The car is okay but if you drive one youre a douche?? Are they saing alot of douches drive these? Whatever, i think they just offended a few people.

Old 04-15-2010, 08:38 AM

Hi `Joe,
Interesting article 4-Sure...It just reflects that there are some
people that are not informed, or just plain ignorant/jealous
of other intelligent peoples choices in automobiles.
Many spend their life picking on others. I call them bully's.Most are very insecure people : )
Some even get paid to write and inflame with their opinions & I'm sure he's mak'in more $'s then me : )
"Opinions are like rear-ends, everybody has one, some just `stink more then others " ....4-Sure.
I think your posted link article by "AskMen" is one of those writers that stinks more then others
Thanks for posting, and letting us know about this a-hole : )lol

1995-'07 Chevrolet Monte Carlo

Douchemobile status is virtually assured when your car is not only pimped by cartoon characters (Tasmanian Devil), but comes in NASCAR editions too (Dale Earnhardt Sr. and Jr., Tony Stewart). It takes big, sleeveless shoulders to carry such a dubious honor, but the last-generation Monte Carlo manages that there real good. The slab-sided coupe was embarrassingly crude on its own, but when some fell into the hands of race-delusional douches, it became a joke that wrote its own punch line.

Douche-tinguishing feature: Stickers with NASCAR driver numbers -- or is it its owner’s

Last edited by Space; 04-15-2010 at 09:14 AM.
Old 04-15-2010, 08:42 AM

Joe, you beat me to it! I just popped in to post this. Wht02monte, what it means is that we made a top 10 list! Forget that it is the top 10 "douchiest" cars. Ha ha!

This is a joke. Bmw didn't even make the list? Also, they put grand prixs and grand ams together like they are the same car. Montes and grand prixs are more alike than those two.

This list was made by a douche, i can tell!

Old 04-15-2010, 08:43 AM

Urban Dictionary:
douchemobile
Any vehicle purchased and driven strictly to fulfill any one or a combination of the following purposes: be the "fastest", look the "coolest", to have the most "bling", to look the most "furious", be the loudest, be the "meanest", be the "biggest road hog" or to be the most expensive.
1) Wu-Oh, there goes another C6 doing 160 MPh on the interstate. I bet he thinks he's too fast to cause a multi-car pile-up. He definitely looks the "coolest", so I'm sure he won't go to jail for doubling the speed limit once he's pulled over!

2) Hey look at that Yukon over there with the 24" spinners and chrome all over. It's the biggest, meanest road hog with the most bling I've ever seen!

**Please note, it is common knowledge that drivers of these type of vehicles are most commonly defined under the douche category with applicable similar definitions such as douche nozzle, douche bag or douche **** to name a few. These individuals are typically very easily identified by cocky, irrational and generally childish behavior. Many of these drivers refer to their douchemobile(s) as "american muscle" which is generally a pseudo-patriot excuse to waste more gasoline during the middle of an oil crisis.
`Space is a ~>Douche : ) lol 4-Sure : )

Last edited by Space; 04-15-2010 at 09:16 AM.
Old 04-15-2010, 08:45 AM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2010
Monte Of The Month -- July 2013
IT HERTZ
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

wow you just cant fix stupid !!

Old 04-15-2010, 08:57 AM

I think I got it. The guy who wrote this is a jealous *** right?? Hes just making a big stereotype right??

Old 04-15-2010, 08:58 AM

Below is a link to all article's written by Automotive journalist "Thomas Bey" for Ask Men.
He has to talent to insight 4-Sure. Joe's link is just one example of his talents...Thanks `Joe for posting and getting our membership involved....Our sponsor's love activity on our forum and they pay the bills : )
http://www.askmen.com/search/?sitese...+Bey&x=11&y=11

Last edited by Space; 04-15-2010 at 09:01 AM.
Old 04-15-2010, 09:21 AM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2010
Monte Of The Month -- July 2013
IT HERTZ
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by wht02monte
I think I got it. The guy who wrote this is a jealous *** right?? Hes just making a big stereotype right??
yes ,yes
I wonder what he drives a Mini Van lol

Old 04-15-2010, 10:45 AM

na, LOL hes crusin in a VW bus.

Quick Reply: Top 10: Douchemobiles #4 : /