General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

Sun Roof

Old 10-28-2007, 12:28 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default Sun Roof

On Trucks they mentioned a GMC truck they were modding up had a power sun roof in it. I thought they said the sun roof was heater?

That got me wondering....... are the sun roofs in Montes heater?

Or were any of them no matter what the model ever offered as heated?

I'm too lazy to go out and look at my '06 Monte to get a straight answer? Sorry.

Old 10-28-2007, 06:06 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default RE: Sun Roof

the sun roof was heater? what? i don't see how a sunroof wuld heat a car up... just keep the vent closed... \

Old 10-28-2007, 06:36 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I usually watch the Spike tv powerblock, partially because Courtney Hansen is hot.
But I didn't get a chance to today. Too tired after working midnights.

If they said the sunroof was heated, I guess that's kinda cool. Sometimes in the winter months I miss the extra light and view from the sunroof.

If they said it acts as a heater, I'd say that's debatable. In the summer sun,having a sunroof closed does heat up the car a little more. That's why they put in the sliding shade. In the winter, the sunroof actually makesthe car a little colderbecauseof the insulation in the roof liner being gone. But again, I close the shade for thatvery reason.

Old 10-28-2007, 11:23 PM

I tried all morning to get to their website... not a speck of luck of course. Must have been too busy or something.

That engine management system they advertised, I wanted to look more into that, lol.

Forget Courtney... the commercial-lady. I prefer the gal on Xtreme 4x4, Jessie I think? mmmmmm mmmmmmmmmm goood.....

But of course, who can't resist a chick that's into moddin... even if she does like off-roadin... course, that is a bit butch-like... who's to know, she could be "batting for the other team" Lmao! Either way I'd still like to have her as a friend, friends that can weld simply rock...

Oh, and airbags... mmmmmmm .... airbags.... Anyone make a system for the Monte Carlos?

Old 10-29-2007, 08:56 AM
Taz

15 Year Member

Yeah, Jesse's kinda hot too. But I really think she's only on the show todistinguish Xtreme 4x4 from Trucks. Plus she's there for eye candy.
I'd be even happier ifSpike brought back Danica Patrick.
[sm=drooldude.gif]

Old 10-29-2007, 10:29 AM

Danica Patrick would definitely be a good girl to have comeback lol...i definitaly wouldnt mind

Old 10-29-2007, 12:16 PM
rj
15 Year Member

Okay. Danica get's my vote too.

So can we now get back to the subject of sun roofs? [sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=dontgetit.gif][sm=bustedsign.gif][sm=exactly.gif]

Old 10-29-2007, 08:08 PM
Taz

15 Year Member

Sorry about that rj. Got to talkin about Danica, Courtney, and Jesse. Kinda got off topic.
Agreed back to the sun roofs. Would like some clarification. Did they say it was heated, or it acts like a heater? I missed it this week.

Old 10-29-2007, 10:03 PM

Sorry, like ants following a sugar trail I marched right into that hijack, lol.

What exactly would be the point of a heated sunroof? Other than the morning dew/frost, I'm at a loss as to how it would help.
That early who wants a sunroof anyways, when it's warm enough to really care there shouldn't be any frost/dew to worry about. I'd be more concerned about having the automatically closing ones if it started raining while it was open, and I wasn' tin the car.

Old 10-30-2007, 12:18 PM
rj
15 Year Member

I thought they described the '08 Silverado as having "A heated sun roof."

So I got the thinking......... Heated Sun Roof? None of them come with a heated sun roof. Heated outside mirrors okay, but a heated sun roof? A sun roof? Heated?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Sun Roof