General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

STOLE GRILL STOLEN BACK

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2007, 09:39 AM
Default STOLE GRILL STOLEN BACK

I found my grill that somebody stole on some ****heads car. I ripped that **** off, and kicked his lights in. It was on a honda civic, with my chevy logo ripped off. Need I say more? So yeah, I had to mention that.

Old 02-12-2007, 10:10 AM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member
Default RE: STOLE GRILL STOLEN BACK

was it still the same color that yours was???

its good to hear you got yours back so long as it was yours...what happened if the guy saw it on ebay and thought it would look good on his honda??

did you wait around for the guy with the honda to come out???
i hope he didn't buy it from someone then put it on his car...like the guy that stole it sold it really cheap...

i know you were pissed off but i dont know if kicking in his car was the right thing to do..

Old 02-12-2007, 10:42 AM

Sounds like someone is asking for trouble.

Old 02-12-2007, 11:03 AM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member

yah i can see this....

if it was the guy's car that stole it from you...then he's going to come and do the exact same thing if not worse to your car, because he knows where you work...i'd be pretty catious now about where you park your car

Old 02-12-2007, 12:13 PM

I got security on it, the guyworks with me hes one of the mexicans whowork here. I told the security that they need to tighten up otherwise we could have a problem. The part was mine, same paint job and same markings on the back---screw him hes done. Parking lot has him banned

Old 02-12-2007, 01:25 PM

Playin' with fire....and someone will get burned.

Old 02-12-2007, 01:44 PM

i like how a week ago you guys wanted to chop his fingers off, and now you are shaking ur fingers at me

Old 02-12-2007, 01:56 PM

[align=center]
ORIGINAL: rcohen
i like how a week ago you guys wanted to chop his fingers off, and now you are shaking ur fingers at me
[/align][align=center]Hi Ryan, I'm not shak'in my finger @ U : ),[/align][align=center]but I don't know if I would post what I've done on a forum that[/align][align=center]is read by people from all over the World.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I'm happy that you found your stolen item, but I wish you would have called the cops or got even in a more corvert way : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Oh, if you are listening to me, would you please go rob a bank[/align][align=center]and send me the money : )[/align][align=center]I hope that all goes well 4 U & your Monte Carlo.[/align][align=center]Good Luck,[/align][align=center]`Space[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Good Acts = Good Consequences.[/align][align=center]Bad Acts = Bad Consequences[/align][align=center][IMG]local://upfiles/714/ECCCF1B928934A7CAAF738205CA5816F.gif[/IMG][/align][align=center][:-]This is what wouldhappen to mefor Bad Acts [:-]
[IMG]local://upfiles/714/07BC8B7B4F5C4B26B94A1055EEBF363A.gif[/IMG] [/align][align=center]Freedom is so precious...Be Smart/Safe[/align][align=center]`Space[/align]

Old 02-12-2007, 02:01 PM

Ahhh just keep an eye out, I doubt this guy will do anything as he KNOWS you know who he is now.

Old 02-12-2007, 02:53 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Glad you got the grille back.

To me this could go either way. If he want's to be "Johnny Bada$$" he might try to damage your Monte?

But if he knows you're on to him, he'llkeep his theiving fingers to himself.

Quick Reply: STOLE GRILL STOLEN BACK