General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

Speed Hut Custom Guages!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2005, 10:13 AM
Photobucket
Default Speed Hut Custom Guages!!!

Hey all,
I was looking around the Speed Hut site and found some neat stuff. There you can make custom guages for your car. add flames, Text, Change colors to the way you want them. These are great to give your car the custom edge. They also make external guages that you can have custom done to match the rest of your guages. Their site is http://speedhut.com/Default.asp?bhcp=1

Old 06-09-2005, 10:55 AM
Default RE: Speed Hut Custom Guages!!!

Mickey keeps trying to get mine....... They are slick.... I bought a set off ebay that I have yet to install.

TVW

Old 06-09-2005, 11:00 AM

you call?

Actually i dont need yours nomore i got my own so there nananannLOL

i won mine off of ebay also but i was the only one bidding on them so i caled and asked if i could end the auction so they allowed it. but in return i bought the upgraded inverter.

While talking with them i ask what the diffrence was between the up graded and non.

"the up graded looks a little nicer then the other and also allows them to glow more of a blue instaed of green" but other then that nothing.

I thought it was funny thatthey even admit thier switch looked cheap for the lower one.

but i will get mine in before he dose and i havent even got them here yet LOL

Old 06-09-2005, 11:27 AM

they don't make em for the LS! [:@]

Old 06-09-2005, 12:22 PM

I thought they did.

what is diffrent on the Ls ?

also i found someplace on thier site they had a list of the kts they offer not sure if you found that or not.

but i know i called them once and they said they could do about anything
Also sings by drex has them to he seems to be willing to work with folks also he might have them or be willign to make a set

if you have a pic of your dash i would liek to see so i can see wha tthey look like .
none over here to go see LOL

Old 06-10-2005, 01:01 AM

ORIGINAL: mickey

I thought they did.

what is diffrent on the Ls ?

also i found someplace on thier site they had a list of the kts they offer not sure if you found that or not.

but i know i called them once and they said they could do about anything
Also sings by drex has them to he seems to be willing to work with folks also he might have them or be willign to make a set

if you have a pic of your dash i would liek to see so i can see wha tthey look like .
none over here to go see LOL
All I seen was guages for the SS, bastids! I'll go snap a pic or two of my guages so you can see the difference. Maybe I should hit up signs by drex too, see what they can do for me. I'd love to get a set of Titanium reverse indiglo's for the MC, it'd look sweet.

Old 06-10-2005, 07:05 AM

who knows you might be the first one LOL

Old 06-10-2005, 12:33 PM

who knows you might be the first one LOL
Here's the pic you requested

[IMG]local://upfiles/298/A8A03F2CC2584760B0967396A19D839E.jpg[/IMG]

Old 06-10-2005, 01:01 PM

thax but yeah defently diffrent LOL

shame you cant find the SS one out of a wreked car in a bone yard to get the factory guages

but i would think they would make one for you that is a much simpler patteren then the SS models
also i had at one time destructions on how to make the overlays for gges but they are not the indio glow

Old 06-10-2005, 03:22 PM

thax but yeah defently diffrent LOL

shame you cant find the SS one out of a wreked car in a bone yard to get the factory guages

but i would think they would make one for you that is a much simpler patteren then the SS models
also i had at one time destructions on how to make the overlays for gges but they are not the indio glow
i don't think the SS guages would work in my car w/o some pretty involved mods, no thanks, im too skurred.

I know how to do the overlays but I wanna be straight cadillac pimpin' with some tytanium(i know it's spelled wrong, but it censors it when spelled right) reverse indiglo's

Quick Reply: Speed Hut Custom Guages!!!