General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

- SpaceRacer V-8 SS -

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2007, 12:55 PM
Default RE: - Monte Carlo V-8 SS -SpaceRide-

ORIGINAL: SpaceRider

[align=center]
ORIGINAL: Bigg J

Life first, Monte second!! Yes, it is a sad truth, but one that we all can understand!
[/align][align=center]Thanks Mod Bigg `J -Jason-[/align][align=center]

[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Mod Bigg `J, you sure are pacing a lot. Isn't it gett'in[/align][align=center]time for your big announcement ?[/align][align=center]Wish you, and yours the very best.[/align][align=center]I'll keep checking for your SPECIAL POST : )[/align][align=center]`Space[/align]
[align=center][/align]
Nothing to announce yet, but I suspect that it will be this week!! Thanks for caring!!

Old 10-29-2007, 02:46 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2008

Congratulations Uncle Space. Can hardly wait.

Wa..a...a...it a minute. Who is that peaking out of your shotgun side.

Does g/f Space know about this????

Old 10-29-2007, 02:59 PM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

[align=center]GP `Dave,[/align][align=center]LOL ~ LOL[/align][align=center]I sure hope that's my `net niece Mia Joy : )[/align][align=center]I will have 2 get a SpaceBaby Seat : )[/align][align=center]Your talent, & Creactivity never ceases to amaze me : )[/align][align=center]Thanks again for your words/art and sharing [/align][align=center]your talent. `Space[/align][align=center][:-]....Hey Mia Joy, wanta `drive [:-][/align][align=center][/align]

Old 10-29-2007, 04:28 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2008

No thank you for being a great net relative.

I wanted to make her popping out of the trunk in an animated gif with her buddy Chim Chim to celebrate the future new addition to your family.

I didn't have enough time to build the animated GIF, Monday is the toughest day here after a weekend of huge ebay sales.

If you paint a big "M" on the hood we will have to change the name of Speed Racer to Space Racer.

Believe me, Mia LUVS your new "vroom, vroom."

Old 10-29-2007, 05:20 PM

Space Racer!!! LOL That's funny!!

Old 10-29-2007, 05:34 PM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

[align=center]Grandpa `Dave ~ LOL ~LOL, I will have to change my name to SpaceRacer : )[/align][align=center][:-]Thanks for your above post [/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center]

[hr]

[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]
Sure hope all the MCF Member's
go see my latest production
"Martian Child"

[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Watch Trailer [/align][align=center]
Synopsis:Martian Child[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]The romantic drama 'Martian Child' stars John Cusack as a recently widowed science fiction writer who forms an unlikely family with a close friend (Amanda Peet) and a young boy named Space (that's in love with Monte Carlo's : )he adopts that claims to be from Mars. The new couple ignores some sage parenting advice from the widower's sister (Joan Cusack) and gets more than they bargained for when a series of strange occurrences lead them to believe that the child's claim may be true. Based on an award-winning short story by sci-fi luminary David Gerrold, 'Martian Child' is directed by Menno Meyjes and produced by David Kirschner, Corey Sienega and Ed Elbert. [/align][ul][*][align=center]Check out Martian Child Trailers & Clips [/align][*][align=center]Take a look at Martian Child Credits [/align][/ul][align=center][/align][align=center][:-] [:-] [:-] [:-][/align][align=center]My Space Superior's hope the above movie will help[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]indoctrinateyou in to accepting aliens from another[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]space in our universe. Everything is just a "State of Mind",[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]we want your `Mind : ) We want your Monte Carlo[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Human SpaceCraft's [/align][/align][/align][/align][/align]

Old 10-29-2007, 06:05 PM

woweeewwoooohoooo! Space is getting back in the drivers seat of another Monte!! All will soon be right in the universe again! Congratulations on that sweeeet find Space! One of my fav gen Monte's. Not to sound too cliche, but it couldnt have happened to a nicer guy!
Cheers brother!
p.s. be sure to take lots of pics, and show them to all of us when you get it!
[sm=groupwave.gif][sm=groupwave.gif][sm=groupwave.gif]

Old 10-29-2007, 09:51 PM

ORIGINAL: vincentvega

Not to sound too cliche, but it couldnt have happened to a nicer guy!
Cheers brother!
p.s. be sure to take lots of pics, and show them to all of us when you get it!
[sm=groupwave.gif][sm=groupwave.gif][sm=groupwave.gif]
x2!! I couldn't agree more! And it's white, at that! Great find, Mr. SpaceRider. Probate can take a long time to overcome. I know first hand, dealing with investment real estate exchanges for 2 years. Good luck, buddy.

Old 10-29-2007, 10:40 PM

Congratulations Space!

Hope the car treats you nicely!Sadly, I'm sure it won't be as good on gas, but I'm sure it'll make up for it considering you will have a much easier to swallow payment! (if any at all)

Not to mention with a little common sense and a cheappart here or there that car will be a rip-snorting street machine, that should last two shades of forever! You can't, NOT find decently-priced mods for that engine!

Quick Reply: - SpaceRacer V-8 SS -