General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

Sound

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2006, 12:11 AM
Photobucket
Default Sound

Ok, I've got some sounds bits of the Flowmasters; however, I have no idea how the hell to get them here. So my question is this, how do I get my audio files on MCF so you guys can here them?

Old 09-11-2006, 01:09 AM
Default RE: Sound

put them up on putfile.com or some other such uploading site, then post the link. Hurry up, man...can't wait to hear!!!

Old 09-11-2006, 05:08 AM
Photobucket

Ok, after all the anticipation, here she is.

Starting and at Idle:Start and Idle

Low Rev: Rev

Normal Driving: Driving

Now keep in mind, in the driving bit I never exceeded 30 MPH and I didn't even hit it that hard. I was on a residential street and I had to stop in the middle of the road and turn around, you can here me shifting into reverse in the clip. haha. Let me know what you think.

Old 09-11-2006, 08:02 PM

Sounds badass man . Do you have the 40's or 50' mufflers?

Old 09-11-2006, 11:42 PM

Mmmmmm...deelishus and nootrishus!!

Great job with the links and the post, SoCal. Exhaust sounds real meaty, I like...I like.

Old 09-12-2006, 06:08 AM
Photobucket

Thank you thank you! I try my best. Haha. I like it too. Tell you the truth man I don't know which ones they are, or how to tell the difference. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, in the driving bit I was inside my car and had the windows up. It's because I ditched the resonator so it makes it louder inside too! I beat an Audi TT today, but barely...Like.... really barely. So I think I need to turbo her. Haha

Old 09-12-2006, 03:14 PM

Sounds great...

Sounds like you have a fuel pump going out on ya.....

Old 09-12-2006, 03:23 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2008

Sounds like a 6 cylinder. Am I right? Because if it is, I am jealous...

Dave V.

Old 09-12-2006, 04:33 PM
Photobucket

It is a V6 yes. It's a 2004 SS NA. Also, the thing in the beginning isn't a fuel pump. I had left my A/C on and that was the compressor, because I was wondering about that too so I went on a hunt to find the noise. Once I turned the A/C off it went away. But good looking out though. Thanks for that. Why are you jealous?

Old 09-12-2006, 07:54 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2008

ORIGINAL: SoCalSS

It is a V6 yes. It's a 2004 SS NA. Also, the thing in the beginning isn't a fuel pump. I had left my A/C on and that was the compressor, because I was wondering about that too so I went on a hunt to find the noise. Once I turned the A/C off it went away. But good looking out though. Thanks for that. Why are you jealous?
There are some comments on this forum that 6 cylinders don't sound good so I deferred from buying when I had a chance. I want to put a cat back system on asap but the funds are now lean. I'll have to wait for another small windfall (or christmas bonus).

Dave V.

Quick Reply: Sound