General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

So what do you do when...?

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2013, 01:36 PM
3 Year Member
1 Year Member
Default So what do you do when...?

okay sooo....I just got my 07 MC SS in april, and I may have to trade her in ALREADY..or sell her...Some family issues has arisen and I may need a 4 seater, ofcourse when this popped up, I was looking at GXP's and impala ss's. So...If I may need to sell her, anyone looking for a perfect condition black & yellow ( SS emblems only) 2007 monte carlo SS? Or anyone got any suggestion? I dunno how it is throwing a baby seat in the back of a two seater. ._.;

Old 12-05-2013, 01:54 PM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Baby seat truthfully isn't that bad if you aren't a big person. The Monte is much roomier than it looks.

I know I will have no troubles keeping my coupes in a couple years.

Old 12-05-2013, 02:16 PM
3 Year Member
1 Year Member

Originally Posted by ChibiBlackSheep
Baby seat truthfully isn't that bad if you aren't a big person. The Monte is much roomier than it looks.

I know I will have no troubles keeping my coupes in a couple years.

Yeah im like 5'8 weighin at maybe 140, lol, im small, ahaha.

Old 12-05-2013, 02:18 PM
Monte Of The Month -- January 2014
1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Hiroska
okay sooo....I just got my 07 MC SS in april, and I may have to trade her in ALREADY..or sell her...Some family issues has arisen and I may need a 4 seater, ofcourse when this popped up, I was looking at GXP's and impala ss's. So...If I may need to sell her, anyone looking for a perfect condition black & yellow ( SS emblems only) 2007 monte carlo SS? Or anyone got any suggestion? I dunno how it is throwing a baby seat in the back of a two seater. ._.;
My nephews seats fit better inside my monte than my sisters taurus or my brothers grand prix. It really is quiet the roomy car especially for a coupe. I'm 6'2" and iv never had an issue with front or rear facing seats. Just make sure you protect your leather!

Old 12-05-2013, 02:40 PM
3 Year Member
1 Year Member

Originally Posted by dbaldwin
My nephews seats fit better inside my monte than my sisters taurus or my brothers grand prix. It really is quiet the roomy car especially for a coupe. I'm 6'2" and iv never had an issue with front or rear facing seats. Just make sure you protect your leather!

I wanna get seat covers cause my leather has 0 tear nd wear in it, I took it to a chevy dealer and they told me my MC was probably the cleanest one they seen since the production of the 2007 lol

Old 12-05-2013, 02:46 PM
1 Year Member

I wanna get seat covers cause my leather has 0 tear nd wear in it, I took it to a chevy dealer and they told me my MC was probably the cleanest one they seen since the production of the 2007 lol
That's the way my passenger and rear seat are. The front is a little worn but still in great condition. If your gonna have kids in their definantly get covers. And weathertech floor liners.

Old 12-05-2013, 02:51 PM
3 Year Member
1 Year Member

That's the way my passenger and rear seat are. The front is a little worn but still in great condition. If your gonna have kids in their definantly get covers. And weathertech floor liners.
Most deff, if I ever decide on getting a 4 door david, ill sell you my MC ^_^.

Old 12-05-2013, 02:56 PM
1 Year Member

Most deff, if I ever decide on getting a 4 door david, ill sell you my MC ^_^.
I just might take you up on that if I upgrade.... it would be really hard to let go of red though.... haha.

Old 12-05-2013, 03:01 PM
3 Year Member
1 Year Member

I just might take you up on that if I upgrade.... it would be really hard to let go of red though.... haha.
ahaha, keep both. I got those videos btw, i just have to upload them.

Old 12-05-2013, 03:07 PM
1 Year Member

ahaha, keep both. I got those videos btw, i just have to upload them.
Ok cool. Lmk when you do. Hmmmm... 2 no 3 MC's, a GTO, a silverado, and whatever else I fall in love with. Haha I need to make a lot more money to do that. Luckily pilot signing bonuses are around the neighborhood of 100k right now. Gotta finish up my bachelors first though. Haha.

Quick Reply: So what do you do when...?