General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

show us your bays& interiors

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2011, 06:45 PM
STILL SLOW
Monte Of The Month -- May 2010
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Its from my car, painted though lol.

And Matt, I want those seat covers o.O

Old 01-12-2011, 06:50 PM

Originally Posted by Enzo354
Too many god looking montes in this thread!

And yea i did it myself, the wrinkles happened because the glue stayed wet there for some reason, but its under the sun visor and it sags a bit in one tiny spot now (getting it throught the car door was the hardest part ) But I suggest it, I couldnt stand the tan roof with all black/red.
Yeah I agree lots of good looking Monte's for sure!

Ah I see what your saying with the glue not drying. That happened with to me with my door inserts. Yeah my dads G8GT and my Camaro has black headliners. I agree it looks so much better.
I understand why they put lighter materials on the top...it helps to make the cabin feel larger than it really is. But it doesn't look as nice as a all black interior.

The black and the small touch of red was a very nice touch; very nice.

Old 01-12-2011, 07:27 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2011

engine bay with cover:

without cover:

Interior: Avic N1 head unit, Heater controls redone in red by BBengineer, monte carlo light up plate added:

gauges redobe by usspeedo

Other then that standard interior besides dale earnhardt headrests and monte carlo ss floor mats.

Joe

Old 01-12-2011, 07:35 PM

2003 monte carlo......latest was polished alum valve covers....
i need to take some interior shots......
1995 monte carlo ls.....engine pic

1995 z34 interior pic...no engine one cuz well too much snow on the hood hahaha

Attached Thumbnails show us your bays& interiors-dsc00698.jpg   show us your bays& interiors-photo-0211.jpg   show us your bays& interiors-photo-0212.jpg   show us your bays& interiors-dsc01389.jpg   show us your bays& interiors-dsc00744.jpg  

Old 01-12-2011, 08:16 PM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2010

Originally Posted by augi
Brittany, I love the oilc cap... where did you get it?
Thanks! I got it from a friend but they are on ebay. Theyre about 20-25 bucks

Originally Posted by Montess2k
Interior: Avic N1 head unit, Heater controls redone in red by BBengineer, monte carlo light up plate added:

gauges redobe by usspeedo

Other then that standard interior besides dale earnhardt headrests and monte carlo ss floor mats.

Joe
Omg Joe I loveeee your cluster! Are those just overlays or what? I've been wanting to do something with my cluster but I didn't know you could get complete custom ones

&& I agree with lots of nice bays & interiors I've been thinking about making the top of mine black like Brock's but I think I'm gonna stick with the grey for now until a later date

Old 01-12-2011, 09:00 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2011

Just overlays...when I had usspeedo do them I think they were just starting out, they really worked with me to get the right size and script and everything, but now they may be hesitant due to copy right infringement, may still give it a try anyway.

If your just looking to redo the clusters in different colors like red, try bbengineer he does the whole cluster and does awesome work!

Joe

Old 01-12-2011, 09:12 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2013
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Nothing new here...

The interior is stock and stark - nothing to share

Old 01-12-2011, 09:31 PM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2010

Originally Posted by Montess2k
Just overlays...when I had usspeedo do them I think they were just starting out, they really worked with me to get the right size and script and everything, but now they may be hesitant due to copy right infringement, may still give it a try anyway.

If your just looking to redo the clusters in different colors like red, try bbengineer he does the whole cluster and does awesome work!

Joe
Well right now I'm just looking for the overlays on the tach & speed. Eventually I may try to change all of my interior lighting over to red. Were those overlays really expensive?

Old 01-12-2011, 09:49 PM

I love that bottle cap on JuniorCar's engine cover.

Old 01-12-2011, 10:20 PM

Id like to do the all red interior lighting as well, but when I tried removing the hvac lights, I put them back in and half of them don't work now... I have to replace my entire hvac cluster now.

Quick Reply: show us your bays& interiors