General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

Saint Peters Wesleyan Car Show

Old 06-27-2010, 09:34 PM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2010
Default Saint Peters Wesleyan Car Show

Heyy guys! So this weekend I was busy getting my monte ready for a car show that was yesterday & it apparently pulled through for me because I got first in the 2000-present class & I got tons of compliments on my baby People were saying that there were not as many people & cars there this year as the year before but it was extremely hot out! The temp was 95 degrees & idk what the heat index was but I betcha it was over 100 degrees; so I'm sure some people didn't come out for that reason. However, the cars that were there were awesome! Some of them I have seen before from past shows & the owners obviously recognized me because they came up & were like "hey you were at the __________ show weren't you?" lol. So anyway, regardless of how many people there were, I was still excited that I actually got a First Place "Trophy", the other first place awards I have are lil plaque things.

Sooo,,,picture time! Here's the link to the rest of the pics since I am not putting every pic on this thread....http://s68.photobucket.com/albums/i8...010/?start=100

So to start off, while I was talking to this girl named Brittany about her wanting a monte carlo just like mine (weird huh lol), I was talking to her about how I have never seen another black & silver supercharged monte like mine before in person. Well right after I said that I saw out of the corner of my eye a black & silver monte carlo with silver lettering on the side & I was like omg no way, what are the odds! I kept my eye out for it, hoping it would be in the show & come & park over by me (lol) but it never did so I thought I'd go look in the parking lot up front for it & this is what I found...

It was like going back in time because that's exactly what my monte looked like not that long ago, well besides that one having tinted windows. Later on I was talking to some guys, around my age I guess, who go to the Logan Chiropractic College down the street about monte carlo & how I saw one like mine for the first time a while ago & the one guy was like that was mine LOL! I was just like oh wow thats awesome! I was scared that an older person was gonna own it for some reason. He said he has owned his for 4 years. I was gonna pull my monte up next to his after the show but by the time I was ready to go, he was gone but he gave me his card with his number at the college, so I guess if things between me & Kris don't work out I'll try to move on to another monte owner LOL! totally kidding, but it was a weird ordeal for me at the time. But anyway moving on!

These cars may look familiar to some of you who have seen my other pics from the shows this year. The black truck I haven't shown against this year yet I don't think but I shown against him at my very first show last year.

This is Brittany's dad's Chevelle that he has owned since '83 I think she said

A buggy with an absolutely beautiful paint job!

Freakin sweet mini dragster

The Roush boys

Old 06-27-2010, 09:35 PM

A sweet Dakota with airbags

One of the cleanest engines I've ever seen

Umm I wasn't quite sure what to think of these two when they pulled up, they most def put personality in their cars, the red one won best interior I believe but I didn't get a pic of it it was just all red & gold. Had a really expensive sound system though that's for sure!

This thing had a freakin corvette engine in it!

Old 06-27-2010, 09:37 PM

Old 06-27-2010, 09:38 PM

&& then pics of my baby

Me, my baby & our trophy

Old 06-27-2010, 09:40 PM

Then I took her down the highway to a park near my house for a couple "winner" pics

Some cool reflection pics...

Tucked in at home after a long hot n' steamy day

Old 06-27-2010, 09:54 PM

There are some awesome cars in those pics. Grats on the 1st place win. You should have won 1st overall. Hmmm, I'll have to have a talk with the judges!

Old 06-27-2010, 09:57 PM
Monte Of The Month -- December 2010
Monte Of The Month -- November 2014
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Wow! She looks great! Too bad you didn't have a MOTM award certificate to display too. So you were in the same category as those Mustangs? Awesome! I figured I would post here now so we didn't hijack the other thread that has the pics of us with our Montes, lol. I hope I win something sometime at a show.

Lisa

Old 06-27-2010, 09:57 PM

Originally Posted by montyss02
There are some awesome cars in those pics. Grats on the 1st place win. You should have won 1st overall. Hmmm, I'll have to have a talk with the judges!
lol thanks! I don't know who won best in show, they just said the guys name when they really should have said the guy's name & what his ride was. I hate it when shows do that

Old 06-27-2010, 10:00 PM
Monte Of The Month - February 2010
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

another great bunch of car show pics, congrats Brittany on the win!!!

Old 06-27-2010, 10:03 PM

Originally Posted by Montelicious
Wow! She looks great! Too bad you didn't have a MOTM award certificate to display too. So you were in the same category as those Mustangs? Awesome! I figured I would post here now so we didn't hijack the other thread that has the pics of us with our Montes, lol. I hope I win something sometime at a show.

Lisa
Thanks! & I know right, it totally sucks! The Chevrolet forum doesn't have certificates either because I won Car of the Month in June as well on that forum. Actually idk if they were in my class or the Ford Muscle Class. lol yeah that's cool with me. Aw I'm sure you will, you gotta great looking monte so I can't imagine it never winning anything in its lifetime at a show

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Saint Peters Wesleyan Car Show