Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   General Monte Carlo Talk (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/general-monte-carlo-talk-9/)
-   -   Was rear ended in the Monte today... (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/general-monte-carlo-talk-9/rear-ended-monte-today-23740/)

zipper 10-08-2010 09:19 AM

That sucks man. Like everyone else is saying though, at least no one was hurt and your Monte is okay.

So what happened? What was the guy's excuse for rear ending you?

TheMonteMan 10-08-2010 11:24 AM

nothing like a full framed car!!!

76MonteMan 10-08-2010 01:50 PM

Originally Posted by zipper (Post 267354)
So what happened? What was the guy's excuse for rear ending you?

"I didn't see the bus."

smitty911 10-08-2010 02:15 PM

Originally Posted by TheMonteMan (Post 267377)
nothing like a full framed car!!!

X2
They dont make em like they used too

TheMonteMan 10-08-2010 02:32 PM

Originally Posted by 76MonteMan (Post 267392)
"I didn't see the bus."

evidently she didnt see the 20ft long red car either.

zipper 10-08-2010 03:38 PM

People are stupid. It's hard enough to believe that they didn't see the Monte in front of them, let alone a huge friggen bus! Some people.

Mac7504 10-08-2010 05:19 PM

Originally Posted by mrl390 (Post 267296)
Im glad nobody was hurt. That being said,
America-1
Japan-0

Bahahhaah, tu shea....LOL. Glad u are not hurt...I would have been flippin boiling...

bambi88 10-08-2010 05:38 PM

Glad the damage was minimal and no one got hurt. I've almost been hit a few times in Ol' Red. All I keep sayin is 'If you hit me, this little girl will get out of this car and kick your ass!' lol I will def not be a happy person to be around if I ever get hit. I may be small but I can have a big attitude when needed :D

Taz 10-08-2010 07:05 PM

Originally Posted by 76MonteMan (Post 267392)
"I didn't see the bus."

Originally Posted by TheMonteMan (Post 267396)
evidently she didnt see the 20ft long red car either.

Of course she didn't see you or the bus. Kinda hard to see them when she's staring at something other than the road. Perhaps there should be an app for that? "Front bumper cam". Hang up and drive! If you have the steering wheel infront of you, you're the driver -- not a passenger.

I showed the pictures of the two cars to my dad. He pretty much said, "they don't make `em like they used to" also.

I think that Toyota is gonna be a write off too. Insurance companies are very quick to write off cars. Sometimes I think they have an agenda rid the roads of anything over 3 years old. But I'm getting off topic now.

Glad to hear nobody was hurt.

Taz 10-08-2010 07:18 PM

Originally Posted by bambi88 (Post 267418)
Glad the damage was minimal and no one got hurt. I've almost been hit a few times in Ol' Red. All I keep sayin is 'If you hit me, this little girl will get out of this car and kick your ass!' lol I will def not be a happy person to be around if I ever get hit. I may be small but I can have a big attitude when needed :D

I'm sure if someone got into an accident with you, seeing you get out of the car would completely throw them off. They'd be ready for a confrontation with some big, angry guy. Then you get out and their attitude suddenly changes. Just when they think you'll be some sweet little push over, you get them with an ass kicking. :D :cool: