General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

push bar on a 2004 monte carlo

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2012, 09:03 PM
3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default push bar on a 2004 monte carlo

how hard to u think it would be to make a push bar for a monte and has anyone done it yea and i no this sing normal i just think it would look mean with one

Old 03-18-2012, 09:13 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member

Dont they only put those on Midgets and Sprintcars?

U going dirt track raceing?

Old 03-18-2012, 09:24 PM

i just think a some people will be dump enough to thin I'm a cop so the will get out the way one the hight way and 2 if i do it right it will look bad *** plus my buddy car we have to conastly push to start

Old 03-18-2012, 09:56 PM

5 Year Member

Originally Posted by mikemollic
i just think a some people will be dump enough to thin I'm a cop so the will get out the way one the hight way and 2 if i do it right it will look bad *** plus my buddy car we have to conastly push to start
Actually by law your not "allowed" to push a car anymore at least in michigan....

What we use to do in the "Good Ole Days" was attach a unmounted tire to the front. (so as to not damage the chrome bumper)....But with the bumpers made from plastic......nowadays....

I think its a sure fireway to mess up the looks of a Monte!

But hey its your call....
I say ..Bad idea..

Old 03-18-2012, 09:58 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2010
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

why would they think you're a cop?

Old 03-18-2012, 09:59 PM

Not sure,id make one so it bolts on soo you can take it off if you dont like it,id black out your monte if you did that tho,would look pretty tough then!!

Old 03-18-2012, 10:04 PM

Just get some bright a$$ hids and they will move!!!!!only problems is durn the day lol......it probably would look cool and they might think you were a cop....stay small with it ...i would go find a local wielder guy and ask him to make one....

Old 03-18-2012, 10:08 PM

5 Year Member

Originally Posted by 04chevyboy
Not sure,id make one so it bolts on soo you can take it off if you dont like it,id black out your monte if you did that tho,would look pretty tough then!!
If your talking about mine:

It use to be all limo'd out....

When i had it as a showcar....I also had doc note for me to drive it blacked out..

However, its now the mrs daily driver..and shes been stopped at gun point by the state pd numerious times and its freaked her out...
She explained that its my car and showed them the doc note...
But they said its no excuse as it only pertains to me.....(doc note)

So I had removed for her to be able to drive it without being hassled or ticketed anymore..(got her out of 3 tickets) 3 weeks in a row...They were gunn'n for her!

I will have to find some of the show pics with them all blacked out!
It does look "BadAss" with them limo'd out...

Old 03-18-2012, 10:08 PM

in my town some people are really dumb snout t think my monte was a cop i flash someone once and the pulled over like i was then look surprise wen i just drove past them and i mean like the push bar on a cop car it just and idea that i thought could look cool if done right

Old 03-18-2012, 10:16 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2010
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

in my town some people are really dumb snout t think my monte was a cop i flash someone once and the pulled over like i was then look surprise wen i just drove past them and i mean like the push bar on a cop car it just and idea that i thought could look cool if done right
I think most people would pull over if someone was flashing them from behind lol

I don't think that it would look that god on a monte just because of the way the Monte nose is shaped. I could do a photoshop on it...

Quick Reply: push bar on a 2004 monte carlo