General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

PROBLEMS WITH ZZP AND NOW PFYC

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2008, 10:39 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default PROBLEMS WITH ZZP AND NOW PFYC

i just purchased all that stuff i had ben talking about and the box got here with no powerlog and no new engine cover that i ordered. And now it looks like i am going to have to file a claim through ups because zzp says that the box wieghed the right amout for the products to be in there. which is totall bull. the postage stamp thing on the box said 19lbs and it was now where close to wieghing that much.

just my luck it probably wont be here in time for me to install it during my spring break

i know everybody says zzp is real good but they sure are making me very mad right now

Old 03-03-2008, 10:43 AM
Default RE: PROBLEMS WITH ZZP

Dude sorry to hear that, hope everything works out. Keep us posted.

Old 03-03-2008, 11:27 AM
rj
15 Year Member

Sorry to hear this. Nothing is more frustrating to have a plan, it looks like it's coming together for you, and close to the end things screw up making you wait.

Old 03-03-2008, 11:49 AM

When my box didn't show-up ... the first thing I did was File a Claim and get a Claim Number. Carriers hate that. Plus, the local Terminal was close enough for me to take a ride-over to and pull a nutty about being home when the Driver said he left the box on the stoop.
That was crazy.
I was home looking through binoculars for any sign of delivery truck.

Turns-out ... the driver wanted to "Clear his deliveries list" and fudged the part about leaving-off my box that day ... which I didn't get for two days after they said they delivered it!

It's worth the ride-over to speak with the dispatcher about a missing shipment. First, they know you mean business. Secondly, they know you are the type to complain about it and not let-it-ride!

Old 03-03-2008, 02:23 PM

ORIGINAL: RickCoMatic

When my box didn't show-up ... the first thing I did was File a Claim and get a Claim Number. Carriers hate that. Plus, the local Terminal was close enough for me to take a ride-over to and pull a nutty about being home when the Driver said he left the box on the stoop.
That was crazy.
I was home looking through binoculars for any sign of delivery truck.

Turns-out ... the driver wanted to "Clear his deliveries list" and fudged the part about leaving-off my box that day ... which I didn't get for two days after they said they delivered it!

It's worth the ride-over to speak with the dispatcher about a missing shipment. First, they know you mean business. Secondly, they know you are the type to complain about it and not let-it-ride!
its not that the a box is missing its that parts inside the box are missing. when i opened it up they had a check list of what should be inside of the box and everything was checked off and said it should be in there and there was no powerlog and engine cover.

right now i am filing a dispute with paypal because that is how i paid so we will see what happens.

Old 03-03-2008, 02:25 PM

Good luck

Old 03-03-2008, 02:28 PM

i just went and checked my paypal account and the payment has allready been partially refunded for the engine cover but no refund on the powerlog. what the hell is that!!!!!

they are saying that they forgot the engine cover but not the powerlog?

Old 03-03-2008, 02:34 PM

That's some bull**** right there. There would be a lot of cussing and yelling right about now.

Old 03-03-2008, 04:14 PM

I'd post this at ClubGP as well. Zoomer is always on there and others on the board can give you good advice as well on how to work with ZZP.

Old 03-03-2008, 10:40 PM

zoomer already posted a response on the paypal dispute site and he says that i have to file a claim with ups and that it is not ZZp's fault.

he says the package left from zzp weighing 19 pounds and that if there was no powerlog in it then it would of been shipped at 14 pounds.

the thing i dont get is that the white zzp tape that they always use was not cut and the box was not dameged in any way and there were no cuts any where on any tape. I find it hard to believe that somebody atUPS would take the time to get the white zzp tape and take out the powerlog and then tape it back together and not take anything else in the box.

also the box was stuffed full of brown paper and there was no room for anything else to be in the box.

i also figured out what happened with the engine cover i oredered. there out of stock but yet there website does not say that and no one ever contacted me about not getting the engine cover no email no phone call.

needles to say this is going to be the last time i do business with ZZp. i would rather pay a higher price for parts and actually get them and not have to go through all this. i have bought other parts from 3800performance, wbodystore, pfyc with no problems at all everything always gets here when it says its going to.

also the only time i can ever talk to them is when i have a day off from school because i go to school at 7:20 get out at 3:10 and start track practice at 3:20 and get home at 5:30 and anytime all call them after 5 nobody ever picks up the phone. also i know that they are on eastern time and it says that their office hours are from sometime in the morning to 7 pm est so wouldn't that be 6 here in illinois. also on the weekend they have never answered any of my calls.

end rant

ps i am very mad

Quick Reply: PROBLEMS WITH ZZP AND NOW PFYC