General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

Post Your Favorite High Quality Pictures of Your Car

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2011, 05:52 PM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2010

Very nice pics everyone has! It is IMPOSSIBLE for me to just chose one favorite so I'm just gonna randomly post up a few of my favs from the past

&& one of my most recent that I have yet to put up a thread about yet lol

Old 01-12-2011, 06:18 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by SpinEm_90

They're all nice pics. But this one really stands out to me for some reason.

Old 01-12-2011, 07:42 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2011
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I take it that's the st. louis arch? I'm surprised your able to get that close to it with a carwithout any security around or perhaps it's just the picture and your further away then percieved?

Joe

Old 01-12-2011, 08:25 PM
Taz

15 Year Member

Good point Joe. That last one does look really close to the arch.

Old 01-12-2011, 08:25 PM

Originally Posted by Taz
They're all nice pics. But this one really stands out to me for some reason.
Thanks & idk either. I was split about putting that in the run for the pic in the calendar

Originally Posted by Montess2k
I take it that's the st. louis arch? I'm surprised your able to get that close to it with a carwithout any security around or perhaps it's just the picture and your further away then percieved?

Joe
Yup the one & only! I accidentally found it trying to get home one day lol, I went the wrong way. Umm no that was really close to it, that in the parking lot of the old cathedral that has been there for like ever. & there's a walkway that goes all the way up to it. I remember standing beside it & feeling it's icy surface during the Saint Louis Fair when i was little. You can go up in it but I'm too scared to. There's another place I can take pics of the monte near it down on the river front but I'm not sure how to get down there. Someday I'll go exploring again. The city scares me so I don't go into the city very often

Old 01-12-2011, 08:32 PM

Originally Posted by RickAKATed10

Picking just 1 is too hard! These pictures make me super anxious to put my Depot headlights on. I can't wait until the spring!
one of the best looking montes on the site

Old 01-12-2011, 08:32 PM
Taz

15 Year Member

Originally Posted by SpinEm_90
Thanks & idk either. I was split about putting that in the run for the pic in the calendar
That's the difference with membercalendars.com's calendar and the calendar MCF made (and will make for next year). The MCF calendars have a main picture with smaller inset pictures of different views.

Old 01-12-2011, 08:38 PM

Originally Posted by Taz
That's the difference with membercalendars.com's calendar and the calendar MCF made (and will make for next year). The MCF calendars have a main picture with smaller inset pictures of different views.
yeah I know, that's why I was hoping there would be a MCF calendar lol

Old 01-12-2011, 09:05 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2011
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

WOW I'm really surprised how close you can get to the arch...no way I can get my car anywhere near a monument/bridge/tunnel etc here without being shot at...lol...Thanks for the info.

Joe

edit: and you should def. go to the top one day, if I'm ever in the area I'd love to take a trip up there....I hate heights and only got to the top of the twin towers once but I'm so glad I did.

Old 01-12-2011, 09:33 PM

Originally Posted by Montess2k
WOW I'm really surprised how close you can get to the arch...no way I can get my car anywhere near a monument/bridge/tunnel etc here without being shot at...lol...Thanks for the info.

Joe

edit: and you should def. go to the top one day, if I'm ever in the area I'd love to take a trip up there....I hate heights and only got to the top of the twin towers once but I'm so glad I did.
Yup, tell me if you are ever in town & i'll take ya to the location. It's most def cool to see since it's a national landmark ordeal. The Arch grounds are pretty nice. idk I'm pretty scared of heights (except on roller coasters for some odd reason lol) so just the thought of going alllll the way up there makes me sick. one of these days I might

Quick Reply: Post Your Favorite High Quality Pictures of Your Car